BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Liner Eye Brightening
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Firestone, CO
This product is easy to apply, and lasts relatively well, especially considering the price. It's widely available (Target, etc) and has a nice price point. I plan to purchase this again, and would recommend it to others. My eyes are sensitive, and I did not have any issues with this product.
Angela O.
Lily, KY
there is no way I would go out of my house without eye liner on. this covergilr goes on smooth and easy and stays all day. it does not smudge and i dont have to look and check my makeup in the mirror every second of the day. for anyone who wants a perfect look, i would choose this
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I really like these eyeliners. It actually brightens my eyes and gives them that pop. I use the purple for my brown eyes and it looks great. I have been using it for some time.
Chelsea D.
Bruceville, TX
This is a nice eyeliner for a different look, but it is not for every day use. By the end of the day at the office it has fallen onto the bottom lid and doesn't stay put very well. Color is vivid though.
janell e.
Anoka, MN
I really love this product! i love using color and wow! this is the way to go! so eay to use to give you flawless deffinition and dramatic effect in a simple stoke. this is very inexpensive in compare to other brand names, and i think a nice addition to have a little fun!
Sara R.
Metairie, LA
It was just a normal Eye Liner. It did the trick though and has been handy in my makeup bag. I bought it at Walmart. It lasts long enough when I'm out. It's ok for brown eyes. Nothing too special.
Shazie S.
This eyeliner really helps me draw a perfect wing without all of that unnecessary smudge. Its precision tip allows for accuracy or at least fewer attempts. I also like that the black is super black.
Manola G.
New Orleans, LA
I love this eyeliner! it's so useful and clean and well designed. It lasts a lot longer you'd expect and I just have no interest paying 30 dollars for an eyeliner. It doesn't break easily and I like that its easy to fix up if I hate it. I also trust covergirl as a brand
Samantha L.
I own the liner for brown eyes - It's kind of a blackish brown, a little pearly. I don't know HOW it compliments my eye colors, but it does, and I like it. The pencil liner is easy to apply, it doesn't drag and draws a smooth line that lasts all day with minimal smudging.
Shardai S.
Zanesville, OH
I got this product because I had a coupon honestly. I am an avid eyeliner user and I do not like when it runs. this product did not run for the times I wore it. I would recommend this product.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?

back