BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Liner Eye Brightening
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Omg this is the best eyeliner ever i so recommend this I love this eyeliner
Victoria E.
Waterloo, ON
Bought this product in addition to the Eye Brightening Mascara. Was very happy with the mascara... the eyeliner not so much. The pencil left no color on my eyes. I have to press hard onto my lid to get any sort of color on (my eyelids are average, no excess oil or dry) and what color did show, was faint and looked smudged. Would never recommend.
Elisa M.
Toronto, ON
I used this for years and liked it a lot. It twists up so you don't have to worry about sharpening it. It lasts a while, is pigmented and creamy so it glides on nice and is very black. It has a thin tip so it's great for precision lining but as you use it it does flatten a bit, not enough to make it unusable though if you want thin lines. I have brown eyes and this would help accentuate them and brighten them. It doesn't melt off through the day and stays pretty well on my oily lids. I use it to line my waterline and it did a pretty good job of staying put. Sometimes it would make my eyes water though but that was usually if I had been using it for many months and only on my lower lash line. I've bought this product many times and will continue as an alternative to liquid liner. Also, it comes off very easily with makeup remover or face wash.
Andree L.
This eyeliner is not totally what it seems, if it is for precision but when applied this one runs. Although it has fine dot is like a Chinese ink. The price was good. But it is not worth it. I am sorry
Amy M.
Yes!!! This with the exact eyelights mascara for green eyes! My favourite. I never can seem to find it anymore. Which makes me so sad. I would buy these forever.
nicole b.
Great for the price. Doesn't wear out too quickly over the day and goes on fairly smoothly. It isn't the most amazing quality but it is a good bang for your buck.
Daniela Sofia R.
Fort Myers, FL

I LOVE THE COVERGIRL! daily use products by COVERGIRL, the EYELINER is essential for any woman! It gives you a natural look and makes you look beautiful! This particular color perfectly complements my brown skin and my big brown eyes, you should use this!
Maria P.
I like this product for an every-day makeup not for special occasions. On humid weather it will smudge and it will make your under eye circles look dirty and darker. This pencil doesn´t last a whole day, but if applied after a primer or any type of product that is non-greasy, it lasts almost 5 hours. It is a good product if you're going for a more natural/discrete look.
isabela r.
super buen ilumninador da cida y brillo a tus ojos como cada una de las cosas que esta marca nos ofre, unoi de los mejores en todo el mercado segun lo que los expertos dicen, para eso dias que tenemos la mirada opaca esto es perfecto, da luz y vida a tus ojos
Sydney R.
Armidale, NSW
This little liner is a powerhouse! It is easy to apply and makes me look awake. I love the soft and natural colour. It is not very pricey compared to alternatives. I use this product when I am feeling tired and need something to make me look more awake.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?

back