BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Caroline F.
Trumbull, CT
I bought this eyeliner hoping for it to bring out the green in my hazel eyes. It did a pretty good job on that, and it is easy to apply and have it look good, however after a few hours it did run down and smudge. I would recommend it but it could be better, as there are some eyeliners out there that won't smudge after a whole day!
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
I use so many of Covergirls eye liners that its hard to just pick one to write about but I finally decided to settle on the one I use most often. I only pay about $6 every few months. I love that the color makes my green eyes pop more. It stays in place even when I rub my eyes which is more often then I care to admit. You can even see the liner when I am wearing my glasses.
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY
I was not a fan of this eye liner. It was a very dark blue color which I felt did not make my eyes (blue eyes) look any brighter or bluer, if anything it "toned them down". Application and quality of the make up was excellent though, the product itself is very nice and easy to use, the color was not for me.
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I am not crazy about the glitter in this product. I chose the eyeliner for brown eyes and honestly I didn't feel like the pigment was good enough for me. I also had a problem with the eyeliner wanting to get all over my eyelids. I would not recommend using this eyeliner without a primer or in your waterline.
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
Great eyeliner. I buy different eyeliners all the time and end up tossing them for one reason or another and I actually used this one for a long time. Goes on easily, really did seem to compliment my green eyes, and also smudged nicely how I wanted it to. I only gave 4 stars because it did rub off of my upper lash line a few times, but I believe that was due to the somewhat oily moisturizer I used.
Jessica R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the different shades they have but I also like how smoothly it goes on. I feel sexy with this eyeliner and that's an important feeling to have when finding good make-up.
Courtney L.
Silverhill, AL
I like this eyeliner because it makes my brown eyes pop. It has a smooth and easy application. My only problem with this, and a lot of other liners, is that it runs super easily. It does tend to smudge if you touch it. I always use a setting spray!

I would buy again, definitely.
Constance B.
I love the way this product makes my eyes light up and how much bigger they make my eyes look too, on top of making your makeup stand out even more. Unlike a lot of brands of this product, the covergirl eyelights liner doesn't irritate my eyes nor make them red. Great product!
Kallista M.
Great eyeliner! This liner is easy to apply to the waterline or top or even bottom lashes. This is not the most creamy, but the pencil still gets the job done. The pencil being retractable is such a big plus and it is pretty sturdy! I put this in my makeup bag all of the time and they only seem to break if I have been too tough on them or its almost gone and I need a new one anyways.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
Great eyeliner. It works well for your waterline and smudges well. It gives you a nice open eye effect. It is a nice, smooth formula that is easy to apply. It is a slimline design. I don't recommend using it to apply a wing, but it is great for everything else.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?