BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Ella S.
Wellelsey
I used this and liked it expect I did not like it on me. I prefer liquid eyeliner whips is why but my eye color looks good with it. It also was not too pigmented but would recommend for people who want lighter eyeliner that is less dramatic.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
One of my favorite brands of eyeliners! I love the blue eyeliner with my black hair and dark eyes, the blue really brings it out. I buy mine typically from Walmart and I think the price is decent also.
Rebecca W.
Portland , OR
It's good for the price. Doesn't last all day usually have to reapply it through out the day. I bought it at Walmart. The packaging is normal. Definitely has room for improvement. If your on a budget I would recommend it.
Misty D.
Kings Mtn, NC
I have been using this forever and I don't think I'll ever use anything else. Most definitely the best eye liner I've used. It lasts all day and doesn't run when you sweat. Never had any issues
Grisel M.
I love this color with my brown eyes. Browns bring out the redness around my eyes and blacks are too dramatic for my liking during the day. I like the "no-makeup" makeup look and this works well for that. My main goal was to take out the redness in my water line and add a hint of color to the top. This does that well with an awesome shade of jade.
Yei N.
Tampa, FL
Not my favorite eyeliner but it gets the job done. It's very slim and light but the texture is kind of sticky so it doesn't glide smoothly which makes it hard to use for winged eyeliner. Probably won't be using this again
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Brigthen up your tired eyes with this product at an amazing price. Forget going to a department store and just run to your closest CVS whenever you are in a pinch!
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner.  COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Liner Eye Brightening is so amazing. You have the option to choose from four different colors depending on your eye color. It is designed to brighten your eyes. This product works really well with  COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara and COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette . That look was my all time favorite, and it made my eyes pop. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, and I would buy it again!
Corinne M.
I was excited about this eyeliner because of its self-sharpening feature. Unfortunately, I had a hard time applying the eyeliner as the point is blunted and the sharpening feature only moves more blunted pencil up instead of sharpening it into a point. This gave me a very smudged and uneven result when I applied. I would prefer to sharpen a pencil manually to get a finer point and a cleaner application.
Lydia H.
Evans, GA
I have super sensitive eyes and this is great for my lower lash line. Whenever I wear this, people always compliment me on my eye makeup. It can be prone to collecting under the eye.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?