BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. I...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had this is a dark blue, it was made for blue eyes, and I loved it. Nothing wrong with using something other than black once in a while" in 15 reviews
  • "Our "go to" eyeliner- always goes on smooth and dark and stays on. We use on water line and goes on so nicely and stays dark unlike other liners" in 14 reviews
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Wichita, KS
I LOVED this eyeliner. I always received compliments on how pretty my eyes looked and how much they stand out. I haven't been able to find this product in several months, so if they discontinued, I'm hoping they bring it back!!
Jessica R.
Monroe, NC
This eye liner from Covergirl is perfect for getting the exact line you want, it's often hard to keep a straight and fine line and this liner is the best I have tried!
Jennifer H.
groton, CT
This is my favorite color enhancing eye liner! I got the one for brown eyes an it really makes them pop! It goes on smoothly and lasted awhile for me without smudging.
Rachel L.
Sandersville, GA
This eyeliner goes great with the exact eyelights mascara! I like how they make it according to your eye color. When I wear it, it makes the color of my eyes pop!
amanda k.
I like this eye liner a lot. It goes on dark and smooth and is formulated to bring out the natural beautiful colors in your eyes. Pairs perfectly with the exact eye lights mascara. Twist to expel more liner.
Ashley F.
Ticonderoga, NY
I love this covergirl liner, it goes on smooth and the color is beautiful. It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner. Anyone will love it. I have one in every color.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I love this product. It goes on smooth and stays on all day. I love cover girl as a brand in general the products are very solid and you pay a good price for them.
Elizabeth E.
Elliott, IL
I tried it and didn't like it much. it made my eyes burn and turn red and I can not sleep with it on because it hurts very bad to get it off the next day like my eyes matted!!
Emma T.
Moseley, VA
I enjoyed this product and it made my eyes look bigger which was the effect I was going for! I always use drug store products so this was just fine and no complaints.
Emma D.
Manor, TX
I like this eyelights liner eye my friend had bought it for me I was debating on using it because because I don't like does type of pencils but I liked it very much
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
candida d.
Kenton
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?