BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Liners are expertly color matched by a makeup artist to coordinate with the mascara and shadows. Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and eye shadows.

• I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this w...1 Answers
  • Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?1 Answers
  • I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This product smudges very easy " in 1 review
  • "Do not like this eyeliner at all it smudges super easy and will end up everywhere around your eye besides where you put it....." in 1 review
  • "It looks great on both the top and bottom as liner." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite eye liners!" in 1 review
  • "It goes on dark and smooth and is formulated to bring out the natural beautiful colors in your eyes." in 1 review
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
I was excited about this eyeliner because of its self-sharpening feature. Unfortunately, I had a hard time applying the eyeliner as the point is blunted and the sharpening feature only moves more blunted pencil up instead of sharpening it into a point. This gave me a very smudged and uneven result when I applied. I would prefer to sharpen a pencil manually to get a finer point and a cleaner application.
Eden S.
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
I use so many of Covergirls eye liners that its hard to just pick one to write about but I finally decided to settle on the one I use most often. I only pay about $6 every few months. I love that the color makes my green eyes pop more. It stays in place even when I rub my eyes which is more often then I care to admit. You can even see the liner when I am wearing my glasses.
Grisel M.
Grisel M.
I love this color with my brown eyes. Browns bring out the redness around my eyes and blacks are too dramatic for my liking during the day. I like the "no-makeup" makeup look and this works well for that. My main goal was to take out the redness in my water line and add a hint of color to the top. This does that well with an awesome shade of jade.
Michele H.
Michele H.
I have dark brown eyes, so I'm always looking for ways to make them pop and when the eyelights collection was released I was super excited! However, I can't wear purple eyeliner or mascara in a professional setting so the collection ended up being left in my makeup bag. I really wanted to love this product, but it was a miss for me
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Trumbull, CT
I bought this eyeliner hoping for it to bring out the green in my hazel eyes. It did a pretty good job on that, and it is easy to apply and have it look good, however after a few hours it did run down and smudge. I would recommend it but it could be better, as there are some eyeliners out there that won't smudge after a whole day!
Maya R.
Maya R.
Macon, GA
When I first put on the product it was great! However I live in Georgia and it's humid so after 3 hours, the liner smudged around my eyes then began messing with my contacts. I recommend this product if you are going to be inside most of the day. I would only buy this product again if I can't find something else that lasts longer.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Charlottesville, VA
I'm a heavy eyeliner wearer. This eyeliner has beautiful color options, but it doesn't stay on that long at all. I have found other brands that will stay on all day. This one will last maybe 2 hours. I wouldn't suggest it unless you don't mind reapplying all the time. It feels nice on the skin, but that's the only positive thing.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I love this eyeliner, its the one that I use most often. It goes on nice and smooth, you can easily hold the pencil to draw how thick you want the line. It's great quality and I love this different colors. It's made really well and has a cap that you can take on and off very easily. I would definitely recommend!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Huntsville, AL
This product is highly pigmented and glides on smooth without any tugging or skipped line areas. The term it lasts is great for normal day wear, however you'd have to reapply later in the evening. It does smudge a little, however I think that's normal of any brand....haven't found one yet that doesn't!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Belton, MO
I have used this eyeliner FOREVER. It is always my go to and i don't think i would ever try another. I like that it is long lasting and doesn't seem to run throughout my day. I do like the corrector sponge on the end but I use it so often it stops working after so many uses. Highly recommend!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm looking for a long wear eye liner for everyday use. Is this worth the price and does it hold up without smudging?
meranda b.
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
Is this really dark ? and how long does it really stay on?
Joshua B.
Joshua B.
Buffalo, NY
I really want to try this eye liner but I'm allergic to a lot of things, will this break me out!?
Laura C.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
I would like to try this. has anyone used this before?
candida d.
candida d.
Kenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this water proof and if so how long does it last?