BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en co...1 Answers
  • How do you wear it and how does it work3 Answers
  • So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara
  • "Yep, that's the truth. This is the only mascara I use, and it's been that way for years. I started getting this when it first was released...back when I was in high school maybe? It's now my go-to. I've tried other brands and types. They don't do near what this does. It's good for day, night, no matter what. And when it's waterproof, it really is. Perfect! " in 95 reviews
  • "I love my eye color and this has always been an all time favorite for me as well. Each one has a very light color tint that helps to bring out whatever eye color you have. The one for green eyes has a bit of shimmer and a light purple/plum tint that helps to bring the bright green color out. It doesn't necessarily do the trick for length or volume, but it is great for definition so a lot of times I layer this over another mascara. Putting this mascara on and then applying eyeshadow that is also a good color for your eyes is just stunning. I like to apply neutrals and use this and whenever I wear it I seriously always get more comments and compliments about how pretty my eyes are and how green they are! My friend has one for blue eyes and she loves hers as well. I highly recommend it." in 43 reviews
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
Vania G.
I don't remember why I bought this, but I wish I hadn't. I'm not in the habit of smelling my mascaras, but this smelled so strongly of chemicals the moment I opened it. It is supposed to brighten your eyes 4x with its metallic light reflecting formula. It did nothing for my eyes or lashes.
Gabriell L.
Staten Island , NY
I have the Hazel eye mascara! It really does make your eye color pop and that's what I love so much about it. It doesn't clump up and there's never too much on the applicator. Love it! Recommend it.
Madelyne s.
ILLUMINATING! Makes your lashes look awesome especially with my beautiful brown eyes!
Jada P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have green/blue eyes, and when I want my eyes to pop without the help from shadows or liner, I use this! I wish it added more length, but overall, its a pretty great buy!
Caitlyn R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I got a great deal on this mascara at Target. For the price I paid for the mascara I was so satisfied with the product. It super extended my eyelashes. The brush held no extra clumps at the end. I recommend if you want long lashes to pick this baby up! Love love love!!
Purnima D.
This is waterproof, but the mascara is not that dark. It does make my eyelashes look bigger. This is also very long lasting and sparkely. This is good for a rainy day. I prefer darker mascara that makes my eyelashes pop but this doesn't really do that. This is more of a natural look.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I haven't used this exact shade but I've used another for hazel eyes. It's easy to apply and doesn't clump which is something I look for in mascaras. Do I think it really brightens my eyes? I would like to say I think it does but I can't really tell a difference but overall it's a good mascara.
Amy S.
York, PA
I have very sensitive eyes and I enjoy using this mascara, because it doesn't run and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
This isn't bad actually. I had got a different color to go with my eyes and I did see a little difference and it brought out my color a little more. I use more than one mascara tho so maybe it would work better if I only used this one
Anna F.
Bayonne
I have hazel eyes, and this is my go-to mascara. It's long-lasting and doesn't flake off throughout the day, as some other mascaras do. I don't see much of a color difference between the black gold color (for hazel eyes) and the regular black color, but my lashes are naturally black to begin with. Others with lighter lashes may see a more noticeable difference.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Does it really work on brown eyes?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How pigmented are the colors?
Vanessa G.
How much use will you get out of this mascara?
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
How bright are the metallics in these mascaras? Really noticeable?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
What makes this mascara better than other mascaras?

Amazon