BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en co...1 Answers
  • How do you wear it and how does it work3 Answers
  • So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara
  • "Yep, that's the truth. This is the only mascara I use, and it's been that way for years. I started getting this when it first was released...back when I was in high school maybe? It's now my go-to. I've tried other brands and types. They don't do near what this does. It's good for day, night, no matter what. And when it's waterproof, it really is. Perfect! " in 95 reviews
  • "I love my eye color and this has always been an all time favorite for me as well. Each one has a very light color tint that helps to bring out whatever eye color you have. The one for green eyes has a bit of shimmer and a light purple/plum tint that helps to bring the bright green color out. It doesn't necessarily do the trick for length or volume, but it is great for definition so a lot of times I layer this over another mascara. Putting this mascara on and then applying eyeshadow that is also a good color for your eyes is just stunning. I like to apply neutrals and use this and whenever I wear it I seriously always get more comments and compliments about how pretty my eyes are and how green they are! My friend has one for blue eyes and she loves hers as well. I highly recommend it." in 43 reviews
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
Angelica J.
Juneau
I've tried so many mascaras over the years. This is my all time favorite and the one I always return to after straying to another brand for a while. My favorite thing about it, besides being waterproof, is that my lashes stay soft and don't look like tarantulas dancing on my eyes. It comes off easily with micellar water (one of my new crazes!!) But also baby oil, face wash wipes, and cold cream. A+++
Janna H.
Elizabeth, WV
This mascara is beutiful! I do not get any clumps with this. the amount of mascara you get on the wand is perfect, not too much, not too little. I have brown eyes and I do feel like it makes the pop a little. But even if it didn't do it at all, I would still love it! I feel like it makes them look longer and thicker at the same time. And as for the price, that's pretty wonderful too! It doesn't smudge or flake on me. The only problem with this, is it doesn't hold the curl in my lashes. Overall though, one of the best drugstore mascaras!
Shannon A.
This mascara is wonderful to use for occasions where I could possibly cry. It does tend to clump just a little bit for the most part the color is great and it is waterproof.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product made my eyes water constantly. I bought t he green eyed color which turned out as a ruby. It did make my color look even greener and pretty but it did nothing for my lashes. If you want a dramatic look, I suggest going with a different choice. But if you enjoy a natural and subtle look, this product is for you.
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my FAVORITE everyday mascara. I use the Black Ruby for Green Eyes, and love the way it looks. I have fair skin, blonde eyelashes & eyebrows and love that this doesn't look harsh like other true-black mascaras. It goes on without caking or clumping and really makes my eyelashes, and eye color "pop." It also washes off easily and doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
I have super watery eyes and can only use waterproof mascara, but I have a difficult time finding one that is fairly easy to remove. This product is 100% waterproof and stays on my lashes all day without smudging or clumping and it comes off so easily with makeup remover wipes! It is very black too so it makes all of your lashes stand out.
Gabrielys K.
Huntersville, NC
I really like these i have brown eyes but depending on the light they may look darker or lighter, ive had them look hazel and greyish before and ive used the brown eyes and i believe the green eyes or hazel and it works great, they make you eyes pop, ive re purchased this a couple time even have one that is still in the packet un opened as a back up. It isn't gonna make your eyes look a different color but it highlights natural hues in your eyes etc.
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
First off...I LOVE covergirl,they never let me down with their mascaras. Their eyeshadow however is a hit and drop. This covergirl eyelights waterproof mascara is wonder I always buy the black colors. The longer fuller and blacker my eyelashes the better and of course always a great waterproof one. This is a winner
Whitney S.
Scottsbluff, NE
By far my favorites mascara of all time.I'm on my 8th or 9th tube and still love it. It's my go to mascara for any look. While it does help my green eyes pop it pairs best with green enhancing eyeliner and eyeshadow. The color of the mascara is a deep purple maroon with a subtle shimmer but on the eyelash it looks almost brown. The wand is great for getting into corners. This mascara does not clump easily and does not smear when wet. It's a great buy for any girl looking to play up green eyes.
Amanda F.
Modesto, CA
Though I now use a different mascara now I had used eye lights for quite awhile. This product works extremely well, the thing that attracted my attention was the applicator, instead of the classic long flimsy bristles it has several short, strong bristles. This allows the mascara to better coat your lashes and it does a better job at separating them giving you a clump-free look. Before this product I never was one for mascara, I would gladly recommend this to someone looking for a good mascara.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Does it really work on brown eyes?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How pigmented are the colors?
Vanessa G.
How much use will you get out of this mascara?
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
How bright are the metallics in these mascaras? Really noticeable?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
What makes this mascara better than other mascaras?

Amazon