BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en co...1 Answers
  • How do you wear it and how does it work3 Answers
  • So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara
  • "Yep, that's the truth. This is the only mascara I use, and it's been that way for years. I started getting this when it first was released...back when I was in high school maybe? It's now my go-to. I've tried other brands and types. They don't do near what this does. It's good for day, night, no matter what. And when it's waterproof, it really is. Perfect! " in 95 reviews
  • "I love my eye color and this has always been an all time favorite for me as well. Each one has a very light color tint that helps to bring out whatever eye color you have. The one for green eyes has a bit of shimmer and a light purple/plum tint that helps to bring the bright green color out. It doesn't necessarily do the trick for length or volume, but it is great for definition so a lot of times I layer this over another mascara. Putting this mascara on and then applying eyeshadow that is also a good color for your eyes is just stunning. I like to apply neutrals and use this and whenever I wear it I seriously always get more comments and compliments about how pretty my eyes are and how green they are! My friend has one for blue eyes and she loves hers as well. I highly recommend it." in 43 reviews
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
I don't wear makeup every day, so I end up keeping things like mascara for longer than I should. Having not purchased a new mascara in waaay too long, I bought the Exact Eyelights thinking even if it didn't really make my eye color pop, I still needed new mascara, and I didn't notice a huge price difference between this and the rest of the Lash Exact line.
When I got home to try it out, I couldn't believe how disappointed I was. I bought the Black Ruby for green eyes. When you look at the mascara itself, you can definitely see the "ruby" tint to it, however, on my eyelashes, I didn't notice it at all. I have naturally thick and dark eyelashes. Perhaps on lighter lashes it would be more noticeable. But when comparing one eye with mascara to the other eye without, I didn't notice any difference in eye color. What's worse was I barely noticed any difference in my lashes period, even after multiple coats. Probably due to the ruby tint, my eyelashes didn't stand out as much as they do when I wear jet black mascara. Not only that, but my lashes clumped, and I didn't experience any volume, length or curl from the mascara. The only way I could tell I was wearing any on that eye was because of the clumping.
I then put some of my old Lash Exact lengthening mascara on my other eye to compare. And even though that mascara is years old, it still looked WAY better. The lashes fanned out, no clumping and were darker and more noticeable. Even after curling and brushing both eyes, there was a very noticeable difference between the two mascaras (with the Exact Eyelights looking worse.)
I'm pretty disappointed in this purchase. When I buy a drugstore brand, I know I'm not going to be getting the same quality as something from Sephora, but the Exact Eyelights didn't even stand up to another mascara from the same Cover Girl line. It was a waste of money because I can't see myself wearing it ever because my lashes honestly looked better without it than with it
Shae P.
Roslindale, MA
For me, mascara in particular doesn't need to be terribly fancy, just gets the job done. I have really short but dark lashes so as long as I get coverage, I'm a happy camper. That's why I don't mind drugstore mascara since the results are the same at least do me. Cover girl always had a great mascara available and is, in my opinion, one of the best drugstore brands out there. I just wish the actual wand was a tad smaller for shorter lashes.
Sheri R.
Denison
Best Mascara I've ever used!  I tried all the colors and the Black Sapphire works best with my eye color of blue/green.  I don't know if it enhances my eyes but I love the subtle blue color.  It doesn't clump.  It doesn't flake off.  I can build it up so my lashes look longer.  I've never had any problem with eyelash breakage or under eye smudges!  It stays on until I wash it off.  Another "apply and forget" it makeup for me!
abby m.
U S A F Academy, CO
I like this mascara because it holds a curl really well. It gives me a little volume but not a ton. It looks nice and pretty natural on the lashes. it is a very good price. It's very easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I would recommend this to anyone who like more natural looking lashes.
Amy E.
I absolutely love this product. Love how the bristles on the brush are small so your lashes don't get clumpy. They have different colors in this mascara to fit your eye color. I have blue eyes and I think that this mascara is absolutely one of the best mascara I have ever used. This might be a drugstore mascara but it is a very well made product. I would definitely recommend everyone try it out at some point.
Olivia Z.
Hortonville, WI
WOW! That is basically all I need to say. For not spending an arm and a leg on makeup this mascara is great! With it being waterproof I was very skeptical at first but it really does not come off at all until you wash your face. I would recommend this to any girl who is looking for a deal.
Laurel W.
Royse City, TX
This is just as effective as the toofaced better than sex mascara! It's so nice in your lashes and add a shimmer and shine to your eyes and makes you look more awake and happy. I'm always on the hunt for a dupe of something expensive when I'm out of money and this is definitely one of my faves and it will stay in my collection forever!❤️
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
i LOVE this mascara... this is my primary mascara. I'm giving it only 4 stars because i cant find it locally anymore and have to order it. amazon doesn't always have it, so i have to pay for shipping most times. but i love that its not clumpy and helps my blue eye color POP more than it already does
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this mascara and how it stays on for a long time. It is hard to remove but it is a really good product. I love how this makes my lashes look more fuller and longer really makes my eyes pop because of how this makes my lashes look.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I haven't used this exact shade but I've used another for hazel eyes. It's easy to apply and doesn't clump which is something I look for in mascaras. Do I think it really brightens my eyes? I would like to say I think it does but I can't really tell a difference but overall it's a good mascara.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Does it really work on brown eyes?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How pigmented are the colors?
Vanessa G.
How much use will you get out of this mascara?
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
How bright are the metallics in these mascaras? Really noticeable?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
What makes this mascara better than other mascaras?

Amazon