BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en co...1 Answers
  • How do you wear it and how does it work3 Answers
  • So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara
  • "Yep, that's the truth. This is the only mascara I use, and it's been that way for years. I started getting this when it first was released...back when I was in high school maybe? It's now my go-to. I've tried other brands and types. They don't do near what this does. It's good for day, night, no matter what. And when it's waterproof, it really is. Perfect! " in 95 reviews
  • "I love my eye color and this has always been an all time favorite for me as well. Each one has a very light color tint that helps to bring out whatever eye color you have. The one for green eyes has a bit of shimmer and a light purple/plum tint that helps to bring the bright green color out. It doesn't necessarily do the trick for length or volume, but it is great for definition so a lot of times I layer this over another mascara. Putting this mascara on and then applying eyeshadow that is also a good color for your eyes is just stunning. I like to apply neutrals and use this and whenever I wear it I seriously always get more comments and compliments about how pretty my eyes are and how green they are! My friend has one for blue eyes and she loves hers as well. I highly recommend it." in 43 reviews
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
Whitney S.
Scottsbluff, NE
By far my favorites mascara of all time.I'm on my 8th or 9th tube and still love it. It's my go to mascara for any look. While it does help my green eyes pop it pairs best with green enhancing eyeliner and eyeshadow. The color of the mascara is a deep purple maroon with a subtle shimmer but on the eyelash it looks almost brown. The wand is great for getting into corners. This mascara does not clump easily and does not smear when wet. It's a great buy for any girl looking to play up green eyes.
Vanessa F.
This has to be one of my favorite mascaras. First off I love it because with my eyes, the color tends to change a bit depending on what I'm wearing and when I use this I do notice that it does brighten my eyes up a bit (the sparkle is also nice). Even if it doesn't brighten some peoples eyes up it's still great for regular use :) I've never had this mascara clump on me and it works well to lengthen my lashes. the price isn't the absolute best but it's really not bad for the product either.
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
It's not bad, but it's not great either. Doesn't really make my eyes pop. I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes. The CoverGirl eyelight mascara didn't really do either, it darkened my eyelashes a little, but they still looked short and dim. I'll stick to regular black mascara from now on, it does the trick much better.
Kae R.
I have this in Black Pearl for Brown Eyes and I was worried it might be a gimmick product, umm no, this mascara really works! I have this in the old, all-white packaging but the colors are still the same and it really brightens and draws attention to my eyes. Seriously amazing and the wand is small enough so you can get it into the inner corners of your eyes. Plus, no clumping, long-wearing and doesn't flake or smudge.
Lexi S.
While I don't like the applicator too much, I LOVE everything else about this mascara. I found mine at Walmart and thought it was affordable. The black gold makes my hazel eyes look awesome in the sunlight! I've used this mascara with another brush and I just love it. Formulation is smooth and easy to come off. I just love the little flakes of gold too!
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
My favorite mascara!
I always like the natural look, and usually skip mascara just because my eyes look bigger without it, but I love using this mascara, it does give me some sort of light to my eyes, they just seem brighter, I only like the waterproof one; it's long lasting and it keep my lashes curled throughout the day and it's also easy to remove when I cleanse my face. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a natural look.
Ashley M.
Schaumburg, IL
Covergirl's Eyelights Mascara is definitely a nice mascara to use. I have it as a backup in case it's needed. It was given as a gift to me, so I can't say if it's worth the money, but it's around the same price as other common drugstore mascaras. I also didn't notice the 'lightening' properties that Covergirl claims it has. It also gets a little flaky. Overall it's good but no better than other mascaras available.
Shannon M.
Bluffton, IN
I bought the mascara for hazel eyes, I was very skeptic at first. I had not found anything that I liked in a mascara in the cheap department. I paid around 5-6 dollars on this mascara and I fell in love with it . Let me say that I wear natural/neutral colors not real flashy or attention grabbing. This mascara went on and it wasn't thick,clumpy,overly bold. It had a upbeat look to it that didn't go over board. I would use this product even without putting on all my makeup because of the uplift that it gave me. I would use a brown mascara first then that on top to give me that focus it gave on my eyes i really do recommend this product.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
I have very dark brown eyes. It's hard to see the color if you're not like staring directly into them. So I figured this would work. It was cheap, but I can't really tell how it's supposed to brighten my eyes. It's great mascara, but I don't really see it brightening my eyes at all.
Ellie S.
Casstown, OH
When I saw that this mascara was supposed to bring the color out of my eyes I was so excited to try it on my sometimes boring hazel eyes. I got the color for hazel eyes and it did not do anything to bring them out. Not to mention there was actual glitter in the mascara, which I found irritated my eyes. As a general mascara I didn't mind the consistency, and the applicator was nice, but as far as bringing out the color of my eyes, I don't think it did that.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Does it really work on brown eyes?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How pigmented are the colors?
Vanessa G.
How much use will you get out of this mascara?
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX
How bright are the metallics in these mascaras? Really noticeable?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
What makes this mascara better than other mascaras?

Amazon