BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en co...1 Answers
  • How do you wear it and how does it work3 Answers
  • So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara
  • "Yep, that's the truth. This is the only mascara I use, and it's been that way for years. I started getting this when it first was released...back when I was in high school maybe? It's now my go-to. I've tried other brands and types. They don't do near what this does. It's good for day, night, no matter what. And when it's waterproof, it really is. Perfect! " in 95 reviews
  • "I love my eye color and this has always been an all time favorite for me as well. Each one has a very light color tint that helps to bring out whatever eye color you have. The one for green eyes has a bit of shimmer and a light purple/plum tint that helps to bring the bright green color out. It doesn't necessarily do the trick for length or volume, but it is great for definition so a lot of times I layer this over another mascara. Putting this mascara on and then applying eyeshadow that is also a good color for your eyes is just stunning. I like to apply neutrals and use this and whenever I wear it I seriously always get more comments and compliments about how pretty my eyes are and how green they are! My friend has one for blue eyes and she loves hers as well. I highly recommend it." in 43 reviews
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
April J.
A friend introduced me to this before my wedding a few years ago and I love it! They have shades for different eye colors to make your eyes pop, and the mascara doesn’t clump or chunk up like others I’ve found. I’m afraid they’ve discontinued it now because I can’t find it and I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I did stock up on a couple tubes for brown eyes when I found it on clearance, so that should last me through next year.
Olivia O.
WHY DID THEY DISCONTINUE?
This has been my go to mascara for so many years now. I have green eyes and the raisin color really brings them out. This product never clumped or flaked and was easy to apply. I have been on the lookout for a similar product and have had no luck, so if anyone has any recommendations that would be so great!!
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely love this mascara! It has subtle hints of glitter in it that help reflect light off of the lashes and really bring out the eyes. It separates the lashes well while still adding some length. It doesnt necessarily do anything for volume of lashes. I have never had any problems with clumping either.
Anna F.
Bayonne
I have hazel eyes, and this is my go-to mascara. It's long-lasting and doesn't flake off throughout the day, as some other mascaras do. I don't see much of a color difference between the black gold color (for hazel eyes) and the regular black color, but my lashes are naturally black to begin with. Others with lighter lashes may see a more noticeable difference.
Ashley B.
I have use the eye lights for years and I have always loved a simple mascara. It is not the boldest mascara but it is light and complements my hazel eyes. I have naturally long eyelashes and it doesn’t add too much volume which is awesome. A lot of mascaras make my lashes look way too clumpy and big. This is a simple and subtle mascara
Sean W.
I have very weird eye lashes that go all over the place. It is almost impossible for me to use mascara, however the wand on this one is a miracle worker for my wonky eyes. The formula is also incredible. My eyes naturally sit as a gray, somewhere between green and blue and are influenced by my hair color, clothes, etc. so I was excited to see if this would bring out a specific color. My eyes always appear more blue than green, so I opted for the green mascara and it literally makes my eyes like SO.. Well, green! I was scared this would but a gimmick, but it's such a great gem, between the wand and formula in general. It builds nicely without getting chunky! One of two mascaras I've ever continue to use.
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
This has been my holy grail mascara that I have been using for over 8 years. I've gone through so many mascaras and also give new mascaras a try to see if anything ends up working better. Of course, I always come back to this one since it actually holds the curl of my lashes all day long and makes my eyes look brighter. I personally don't need additional coats and do not need to touch up throughout the day since it tends to clump if you add more layers after it has fully dried. Unfortunately, I might be in search of a new mascara soon since it has been more difficult to find in stores and online and I have heard it may be getting discontinued :(
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutly LOVE this mascara. It seperates and defines lashes, while adding lenght and volume. And it also does brighten your eye color. When I started using this product I got so many compliments from my friends about how blue my eyes were. The cool thing about this mascara is that the mascara is black (for blue eyes at least) and then just had blue shimmer in it. But it didn't look like giant clumps of glitter on my lashes, you could only see a little shimmer if you looked up close.The downsides however is that it dries out quickly (mine usually dry out within a month) and that it can sting a little. But overall, I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
Not a fan of this mascara at ALL. I have used dozens of mascaras from different brands over my lifetime and this one was clumpy and made my lashes stick together. I always had to use make-up remover and scrub like crazy to get it off (most other waterproof mascaras come mostly off with just soap and water and a good scrub). It also stuck to my lashes and I lost a bunch of my lashes due to that. Not one I'd recommend.
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
I bought this product to bring out the hazel in my eyes and it really did not live up to what the commercials purported. I was very disappointed. I expected to look like this big eyed sexy anime character and noticed no change. None of my friends could tell the difference between it and my normal mascara choices either. Still, it didn't clump. A lot of people have the exact opposite reviews though so maybe I'm crazy but this was just not something I'll waste my money on again.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My eyes are blue/green I wasn't sure what color to get because of this, anyone else have this problem? what color did you get?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does it really compliment your eye color??
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
So I have what biology calls hazel eyes which is the lack of color pigmentation.. The problem with hazel eyes is that it always has a yellow brown eye color when you go to pick out a shade specific to eye colors and my eyes change from green to blue or I have both colors at the same time. There is no brown in my eyes at all.. What color would I pick??
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Do you think this mascara will work if you have dark brown eyes?
Allessandra B.
Is this worth the price? Also, will it leave my lashes looking really dry?

Amazon