Heaven-Leigh P.
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really work on brown eyes?
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have dark brown eyes and I didn't really notice a difference in my eyes after using this mascara.
Allison F.
Allison F.
Ulen, MN
4 years, 2 months ago
It doesn't make your eyes pop but it is a suttle color to your lashes. I still really like it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
Pretty much just black. doesn't really make your eyes pop
Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
I have brown eyes and I didn't really notice much of a pop. I prefer my black mascara
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Williamsburg, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
I have brown eyes and I though it worked wonderfully! Given my eyes are a light brown...
Gabrielys K.
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
It didn't make my eyes pop as much as i thought it would but it di make my eyes a bit lighter ..my eyes change color randomly one second theyll look brown another with a greish tint or lightrownish with hazel so with this mascara it brought out a bit of those colors.. idk if this helps ..
johanna d.
johanna d.
Miami , FL
4 years, 5 months ago
I have dark brown eyes and I thought this mascara would bring out my eye color a bit but I didn't see a difference what so ever.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bryant, AR
4 years, 5 months ago
I have dark brown eyes,and it definitely brought them out. I could see a noticeable difference as soon as I was done applying the product.
Emily B.
Not really
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
4 years, 6 months ago
This actually made my dark brown eyes lighter than usual especially when I am outside.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
4 years, 6 months ago
It doesn't really make brown eyes pop. The color is just a sparkly black. You can't really tell a difference with this unless you pair it with the eyeshadow they recommend for brown eyes
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
No the brown color is ugly
O Fallon, MO
I believe so because it works for my blue eyes
O Fallon, MO
I believe so because it works for my blue eyes
Jasmond W.
Jasmond W.
Sacramento , CA
4 years, 7 months ago
This was a waste of money, does nothing for any eye color..
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
Henderson, NV
4 years, 7 months ago
I think it helps bring out my eyes a little bit. I have really dark brown/black eyes and they look more bright and clear in the sun when I have this on
Nicollette J.
Nicollette J.
4 years, 7 months ago
I think it makes my eyes pop. my husband even notices when I wear it.
Christine E.
Christine E.
4 years, 7 months ago
Okay so I read the other answers to this question and they all pretty much say no... Well I have brown eyes, and it does really work for me. The one I own has little gold flakes in the mascara which you can see on the applicator as well as your lashes.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Portland, OR
4 years, 7 months ago
Like the others I have very dark brown eyes, I didn't find this mascara really did anything more than any other black mascara, but I did like the coverage.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
Nope :(
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
4 years, 8 months ago
If you have brown eyes and like how black mascara looks on them then then this does just that. Cant say it made my brown eyes look more brown or bright..just looked like i had on black mascara
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
Valparaiso, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
Somewhat I guess. It doesn't make them pop very much, but it's basically just a black mascara.
Annii V.
Annii V.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have brown eyes as well and i didn't notice much of a pop. There is a hint of sparkle here and there but not enough to be like wow. Honestly you could go without this mascara. Useful tips you could do is play around with your eyeshadow and eyeliner to create an effect and have your eyes pop out more. Like a shimmery gold or something with plain black mascara. I will continue to use this because I already own it but as regular use, wouldn't recommend it based solemnly on it making anyone's eyes pop. Hope I could help. (:
Callie P.
Callie P.
Ithaca, NY
:( dissapointing
Lori W.
Lori W.
Woodbury, TN
4 years, 8 months ago
Not at all. I have very dark brown eyes, and it looked as tho I was wearing any other mascara.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Santa Maria, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
It doesn't really bring out they eyes, theres not much of a difference!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
4 years, 8 months ago
GOOD QUESTION, I WOULD NOT KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE GREEN EYES AND IT WORKED FOR ME. BUT IF YOU TRY IT ? I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR REVIEW ON IT.
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
No it really dosen't i have brown eyes and i tried it it did not brighten my eyes and if you really look at the mascara up close on the brush its just balck mascara, you could see a sparkle here and there but it does not have a big difrence.