Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
I bought this product to bring out the hazel in my eyes and it really did not live up to what the commercials purported. I was very disappointed. I expected to look like this big eyed sexy anime character and noticed no change. None of my friends could tell the difference between it and my normal mascara choices either. Still, it didn't clump. A lot of people have the exact opposite reviews though so maybe I'm crazy but this was just not something I'll waste my money on again.