COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jada P.COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Tayla F.COVERGIRL Exact EyeLights Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Eye Brightening Waterproof Mascara for Green Eyes Hypoallergenic suitable for contact lens wearers 3 Removes easily with CG Clean Makeup Remover The unique eye brightening formula combined with the patented No Clump brush technology brings out the color of your eyes and gives you gorgeous clump-free lashes! Waterproof formula lasts all day. 1-800-4COVER4

• ¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en contacto con...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have blonde/brown eyelashes and green eyes, so I'm always looking for something to intensify my eye color and give me longer looking lashes." in 1 review
  • "This product claims to make your eyes stand out by including pigments designed to bring out the color of your eyes." in 1 review
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This mascara does what it promises-- it compliments my eyecolor which is a light greenish blue (I like to bring out the green). It made my eyes look really great. However, it does not lengthen my eyelashes or add volume, which is fine because my eyelashes are really long, but I'd only buy it again with these features
claire s.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
Like the mascara but if you have naturally dry eyes or work on a computer a lot like I do, they can get dry and flaky by the end of the day. I will still use it as I am picky about mascaras and how they hold curl (very well) and don't give you raccoon eyes when it's hot and humid.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
I love love love this mascara. The ruby really enhances the green in my eyes and makes it pop! It doesn't add volume or length, but not a problem as I have fuller lashes. I've noticed this being harder to find in stores lately so when I do find it I buy it all up.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I used this for only a short time. I purchased it at my local Walmart. It is inexpensive and does what it's supposed to. I don't like it because I felt it wasn't dramatic enough. It also flakes into my eyes at the end of the day. I would not buy this again.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
My go to everyday mascara, it seperates the lashes well, never rubs off onto the skin, and is waterproof yet will come off with makeup remover and never gets too cakey!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Dallas, TX
Smashbox, covergirl and Maybelline waterproof long lash mascara I love to use for my long lashes I love to use to make them look even more longer and gorgeous
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Love this product, wouldn't use anything else. Makes my eye color pop and does not 'chunk up.' Looks natural, no bad reaction.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Bowling Green, KY
Love love love this product I have not been able to find anything better then this. Wonderful product and won't change
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Tallahassee, FL
I want to try brands that make my eyelashes stand out more, but can't afford to. I don't like fake eye lashed.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. It's not heavy on your eyes and it's waterproof. It's a great and not expensive mascara.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Ciudad de México
¿Cuánto dura esta mascara? ¿Se borra fácil al estar en contacto constante con agua?