CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette VIBRANT BROWNS #700 (PACK OF 2 PALETTES)

BY COVERGIRL

Your brightest eyes ever are just a sweep away. Our expertly matched shades work with your eye color to help brighten your eyes. Apply with the soft, contoured natural-hair brush used by our makeup-artists. The brush allows for exceptional blending and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shanice N.
Shanice N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Cover girl exact eyelights is my absolute favorite eye shadow to use. It matches with my eye color and brings them out a lot, which says a lot for boring brown eyes.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sutton, WV
I liked these for my brown eyes. I'm a neutral color kinda gal, couldn't really argue with the results. Made my color really pop!
Heather P.
Heather P.
I really like these pallettes of eyeshadow. The colors are paired well and are designed to bring out the color of your eyes. I also love the extra eyeshadow brush that comes with this product. I have several and have been using them for years.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
I don't understand how blue eyeshadow is supposed to make brown eyes look better but I found that I used the bottom 3 shades more that the dark blue. It was too blue and looked like the 80s. The shadow has good pigment and has a good balance of matte and shimmer
Erin T.
Erin T.
Nice colours but they fad fast. Smooth application though. Works best with a primer and some finishing spray. Without...meh