BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Formula contains reflective colorants Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and liners Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com

• Where can I find this? I absolutely love the way my eyes ...1 Answers
  • How is the texture of this palette? Is it easy to blend?2 Answers
  • This is I've tried similar that fall very fast so what is...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette
  • "I bought the palette made for blue eyes. I think it wonderful. The colors are great and smooth. The blend great and are vibrant& doesn't crease or fade! Great for beginners to!" in 16 reviews
  • "The green and blue were surprising to me, as they do not emphasize blue eyes like gold, rust, or copper do. " in 5 reviews
Crystal N.
Smithville
Nice color duos for my hazel eyes it did make them pop. The grayish shade I can't use as someone with yellow undertones and hazel eyes it makes me look sick. I doubt I will be buying this exact palette again but it did help me understand which colors are flattering to hazel eyes.
Anndria T.
I don't know...I have never truly liked any eyeshadows by covergirl. This product like many of their other products proves to be lightly pigmented, hard to build, and has quite a bit of fallout. The applicator is annoying and doesn't work well.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
The Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Shadow Palette is fine. It is about the same as the other Covergirl eye shadows. It is not as vibrant as more expensive brands with more color pigment, but for the price it's what I expensive. It is easy to apply. If you can afford another brand I'd recommend that instead, but if not, then go for this.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Honestly when I did the CoverGirl review a few minutes ago it was on a palette that is very similar to this, but for green eyes. I said I kept it in my purse and I use it alot bc it makes my eyes pop! Love how it has four colors and on the back it tells you where to apply it. I've been using this palette for a couple if years.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been using the CoverGirl Excat Eyelights palette for blue eyes for years now. It makes a great everyday look. I use it as my travel palette now, because it has great everyday shades with a darker color that can be added for a little more drama at night. The texture of the shadows is a little gritter that higher end brands, but its a great palette for the price.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Erin R.
I am a little disappointed with how little this eye shadow brought out my eye color. With the commercials and testimonies I have heard, I was expecting for my brown eyes to pop, but instead I was left with nothing to write home to mom about. I would suggest that Covergirl find a better fit of colors for each eye color.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
This product is nice to wear when your trying to achieve a simple look. These shadows are very buildable and blend very easily. I do however recommend using a white eyeshadow crayon to put on your lids before applying this product because the pigmentation is good but not the best.
Adaias S.
Doral, FL

I love Covergirl, the durability is fantastic. Its phenomenal colors.

The shades of neutral tones are wonderful since they can be used at all times. Has for all tastes, a lot of color, a lot of shine, a lot of nute, a lot of everything and for the benefit of all the crazy shoppers of makeup
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
How is the texture of this palette? Is it easy to blend?
Holly H.
fort mill
I've been looking for new eye makeup and I'm interested in than one. Does this have good pigment and last all day?
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
is this eyeshadow pigmented?
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
I've been wanting to try a covergirl palette!!! ladies is it as pigmented as the higher end makeup? or is it barely visible?
Irma L.
En que benéfica está producto a mis párpados? Este producto ha sido probado en animales?

back