BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Eyelights collection of mascaras, shadows and liners work together to define eyes and make them 4X brighter. Formula contains reflective colorants Shades chosen to specifically match brown, blue, green or hazel eye colors. Use with coordinated mascaras and liners Questions? 1-800-4cover4 or visit covergirl.com

• Where can I find this? I absolutely love the way my eyes look wit...1 Answers
  • How is the texture of this palette? Is it easy to blend?2 Answers
  • This is I've tried similar that fall very fast so what is the dur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The green and blue were surprising to me, as they do not emphasize blue eyes like gold, rust, or copper do. " in 5 reviews
Silmary A.
Silmary A.

This shade makeup as it is composed of minerals and its texture is light helps the skin to combat problems like acne. A great problem for many women who suffer from it, in addition The mineral makeup is composed of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, minerals that have anti-inflammatory effects that helps eliminate the rosacea appearance of the skin this does not clog pores, Which prevents the appearance of black spots. It also offers some sun protection, since it contains ingredients that are used in sunscreens.
La-Sweet M.
La-Sweet M.
Atlantic City, NJ
What I was the most surprised with was the brush! It is quite soft and did a great job at blending. I did experience a little shedding with one or two stray bristles, but not enough to make me want to toss out the brush completely. These shadows never faded completely, so if you use a good primer they should last you all day, no problem.
Angélica G.
Angélica G.
Alfred, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Covergirl products, particularly their lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows. This palette is great because you can use the combinations that you want or the ones you feel is appropiate to your eye color. Its natural hair brush is so wonderful that no matter if you're a newbie at makeup, you're gonna look like a pro!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Hillsville, VA
I loved loved loved this shadow. It made my eyes look so bright and beautiful and it didn't take much at all. I wore it all the time with a mascara as well and that's all I needed. It's perfect for quick on the go looks. And you can always start light and add more for a darker look for nights. I thought it was such a nice palette
Erin R.
Erin R.
I am a little disappointed with how little this eye shadow brought out my eye color. With the commercials and testimonies I have heard, I was expecting for my brown eyes to pop, but instead I was left with nothing to write home to mom about. I would suggest that Covergirl find a better fit of colors for each eye color.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these mini palettes, but the one complaint I have is that they can be patchy if you don't use a good primer or if the brush you use is too dense. It's easy to go back in and reapply on the lighter spots, but it's kind of a hassle. Other than that, the pigment is wonderful and the color range is nice.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I'm a drug store makeup shopper. I love this eyeshadow because it takes all the guessing work out of which color would work best for me. I know my eyes are blue (obvi.) and I know when I buy this that it is going to do WONDERS for my baby blues. The sponge that it comes with is pretty useless, I prefer a brush.
elisabeth l.
elisabeth l.
Hubert, NC
Cover Girl has always been a favorite of mine and an easy find in all stores. Also it's usually priced fair and they tend to have a good color palette to choose from. Usually can't go wrong with Cover Girl, it's basically sold everywhere so there's usually not a worry that I won't find the one i want.
Steph J.
Steph J.
Somerset, NJ
Really good palette for the price. It is always a go to for me and I would buy this over and over again. The colors are great because I can use them either individually or together. It lasts for a pretty long time, but not always through the day. Not that dissimilar from more expensive brands.
Caryn E.
Caryn E.
Duncan, OK
A decent amount of different colors to make a look pop, or not, didn't cover my entire spectrum of variable color that I have used. I only buy one at a time because I'm cheap, and I buy them like every 5 mo because there's actually not a lot of shadow on these things for their price.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try a covergirl palette!!! ladies is it as pigmented as the higher end makeup? or is it barely visible?
Alyse T.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
is this eyeshadow pigmented?
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
How is the texture of this palette? Is it easy to blend?
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I've been looking for new eye makeup and I'm interested in than one. Does this have good pigment and last all day?
mary E.
mary E.
Where can I find this? I absolutely love the way my eyes look with it. The only place I was ever able to find it was Wal-Mart. And they no longer carries the eye shadows! I have tried beauty supply stores as well.