COVERGIRL Emery Boards with Aloe uploaded by Sasha T.COVERGIRL Emery Boards with Aloe uploaded by Keny B.

BY COVERGIRL #83 in Nail Files

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These emery boards are specially treated with Aloe to help condition nails as you file.  Two distinctive surfaces to shape and smooth nails. For normal or dry nails With Aloe vera Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Emery Boards with Aloe
  • "Pretty cool.. not sure how to give a review on a nail file but these work great!These are great to have because they get the job done and aren't too harsh on your nails." in 1 review
L E X W.
Fayetteville
These emery boards are great for shaping and filing the nail down. They are very sharp and slender, which works for me because I have small fingers and nail beds so they really fit into the sides of my nails well! You get so many in a pack and only for a few dollars, these are a must-buy! I always pick up a pack of these when I’m updating my nail kit! 🌹
Arlyn O.
These nail files are amazing! Usually nail files are rough, wear out easily, if they’re really cheap even the color would come off but these files are smooth and soft on my nails. They don’t tug at all and the color doesn’t wear off. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Brittnie E.
Ennis, TX
These boards are really good. They are affordable and way worth the money. I think these have been the best type of nail file I have used so far. They are easy to use and I will continue purchasing them . I highly recommend them.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Gosh I really hate these- they break every time. Whether it's while filing or if you bend them too much without realizing or in your bag/carrying case, they always break. And They're too rough in my opinion, they filed my nails WAY too short with only a few swipes.
Keny B.
Mary Esther, FL
The CoverGirl Emery Boards are quite abrasive. They are good for a quick file down of a broken nail.. But not so great for "finish work". I wish they had dual sides for both abrasive and fine work
Deborah A.
I use my Emery boards at least twice a day everyday. I always have one with me because you never know when you might break a nail. these things are light and perfect to take with you
Rachel S.
Troy, MO
I really like these for quick fixes and are great if you break a nail they file it down quickly its not really a finishing emery board but works great in a pinch down side they break really easily in your purse
Kenzie K.
Pretty cool.. not sure how to give a review on a nail file but these work great!These are great to have because they get the job done and aren't too harsh on your nails. They also last a while which is nice because a lot of emery boards get worn down super fast.
Katherine J.
Jessica P.
Lenexa, KS
I use my emery boards pretty frequently because I have weaker nails and these work very well! I've had mine for a while and they've lasted longer than the average emery board.