BY COVERGIRL #90 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler is specially designed with larger cushioned slip resistant grips.  The contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Non-slip handles provide maximum control Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Easy Grip Eyelash Curler with Refills
  • "I liked this alot because is had refillable and easy to used my lashes looks longer and curly as I want it" in 25 reviews
baby 7.
athens
This product is very nice because it gross very nicely to the lashes. This eyelash curler doesn't make your eyelashes look weird like other eye curles that I have used. This product makes your eyelashes look longer and also gives you a nice curl to the lashes.
Kendree C.
Venice
I love this Eyelash Curler!! Before I put on mascara every day before I head out I use this, and this is great because if it bends there are REFILLS!! It is very easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone who would want their eyelashes to look fuller.
Analisa R.
Dallas
This product is awesome! And will last you a lifetime and it comes with refills. Want perfect long lasting lashes, this is all you need with your favorite mascara. You will always be satisfied with your look, whether Glamming or A LA Natural. Great Buy!
Brooklynn S.
Sandusky
It gives my eyelashes a bit of life. It was a very cheap dollar store product but it does the job. It is definitely one of the better dollar store curlers and I would definitely recommend if money is tight but you still want a beautiful curl.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I like that this comes with refills and the grip is really nice for comfort when curling your eye lashes. The price is good and you can get yours at walmart. That’s where I got mine. Curling eye lashes really ups your look!
Morgan S.
Glen Roy
Curls my eyelashes wonderfully! Would use this product again if I have the chance. It added volume to my eyelashes, as well, instead of not doing what it’s supposed to do. Would recommend this product to a friend.
PALOMA R.
Clermont, FL
Not a huge fan of eyelash curler‘s, they tend to always break off my eyelashes no matter the brand or quality of the curler. I purchased my eyelash curler at Sephora at a pretty good price of eight dollars 👍🏼
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Frances A.
It gives your eyes a nice curl. It helps. I bought it from a local drugstore. To other alternatives I would use it but other brands can be a little better. I don’t use this often. I’m satisfied.
Christine R.
coral springs
This is my favorite eyelash curler every! I prefer this one of our others that I have tried. I purchased mine at Walmart. I use it everyday. It’s priced at a good value. I would definitely repurchase this 1000% times more!
Elodie T.
Is the metallic grip (curler part) harmful on fake eyelashes?
aly b.
will this tear or cut my eyelashes off?😬
Katherine V.
suele rompe ce o dura bastante?