COVERGIRL Easy Grip Eyelash Curler with Refills

This professional curler is specially designed with larger cushioned slip resistant grips.  The contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Non-slip handles provide maximum control Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

will this tear or cut my eyelashes off?😬
suele rompe ce o dura bastante?
Is the metallic grip (curler part) harmful on fake eyelashes?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Easy Grip Eyelash Curler with Refills!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I liked this alot because is had refillable and easy to used my lashes looks longer and curly as I want it” in reviews
Dallas , TX
I’ve had my eyelash curler for the longest now and it hasn’t let me down. I love this product and it’s super affordable. You can find it at any Walmart or target and I believe Walgreens or cvs have them too. There’s different packages and some come with the extra little rubbers which come in handy it’s cheap and works great I definitely recommend it.
Essex, MD
Does exactly what I need it to do and fit nicely in my makeup train case, I have been heating up the curling part a little bit and it actually seems to get a better girl that lasts all day long. My lashes aren't to long and I have been trying to grow them and curling my lasted has definitely been easier with this curler.
Bimble, KY
I don’t find them to be that great! They didn’t curl my lashes great & if I didn’t put mascara on as soon as I took them off most of the curl would fall out. You can get better for the price in my opinion! Honestly, my favorite ones I get from the dollar tree for 1$ & they work much better and I like the grip on them better too!
Bobtown
This product makes my eyes look fuller when I use it and with my pale skin it helps a lot so when people ask how it looks fuller and longer I tell them a simple eyelash brush this doesn't Evan compare to alternatives and it's satisfying to use when my eyelashes need a new look of boldness.
Curls my lashes exceptionally giving my lashes a fluffy and voluminous look making my lashes looking the bomb.com! Also after using and putting on mascara makes my eye lashes look amazing, especially since I have small eyelashes making them look longer with appearance!
i honestly love it ! it keeps my eyelashes very curled and they dont stick together . it one of the best eye lash curlers ive had in a while and i totally recommend it to wjoever is trying to have nice curled long lashes. and its very affordable which i love
Lake Forest, CA
This eyelash curler was okay. It is not that strong and I got really frustrated. I usually use it everyday, but it broke! The spring came off and it just did not work anymore. It is easy to use but it needs to be a different type of metal. I do not recommend.
Bethlehem, PA
It's not a necessary product for me but it does give just that little bit of extra. I would be lying if j said I have never pinched my eyelid by accident but I do really like using this every once in a while. If it broke, I honestly would probably not buy it again.
Grand Rivers, KY
Cover girl makes great, trusted products at an excellent price. I've had these for years and they're still going strong. I love the easy grip which makes them really easy to use. The pads last well too, so you don't have to worry about changing of9.
New Bern, NC
The covergirl easy grip eye lash curler is a pretty good when it grabs onto your lashes pretty good you can also put your finger in the grip like you want to without your fingers sliding out and you can get a jig rip to your eyelashes the way you want to