BY COVERGIRL #73 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler is specially designed with larger cushioned slip resistant grips.  The contoured design fits close to the lash line for maximum curl. Non-slip handles provide maximum control Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Analisa R.
Dallas
This product is awesome! And will last you a lifetime and it comes with refills. Want perfect long lasting lashes, this is all you need with your favorite mascara. You will always be satisfied with your look, whether Glamming or A LA Natural. Great Buy!
Lu🌸 D.
Miami , FL
This gloss is not sticky, lasts a few hours with just one coat and is not too bright or sparkly. The top has lights in it and there is a mirror on the side so you can always see what your doing no matter where you are. It has a subtle minty flavor as well. I can't wait to try the other colors!..
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
I like that this comes with refills and the grip is really nice for comfort when curling your eye lashes. The price is good and you can get yours at walmart. That’s where I got mine. Curling eye lashes really ups your look!
Julia H.
Alpharetta
The best part about this product are the refills! Really convenient and very easy to replace. The actual curler is pretty average and gets the job done. Can be found at any drugstore and is very cost effective!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
They are a ok product i just have no use for them because i have natural long lashes and the way i put my mascara on curls my eye lashes so i really don't use them but they do work if you have a use for them
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Carelis G.
Jacksonville , FL
I like this eyelash curler and my local Target doesn't carry it anymore. Glad to find it on Amazon! It last me a pretty long time, and it’s easy on the eyes. I’ve tried many always go back to this one.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Wanda D.
I really like this eyelash curler even though I bought it without much research. I've only tried a few others which were so rough and pulled on my lashes. This one wasn't harsh at all. I am completely satisfied with it and would purchase another one if I needed to replace this one. I also highly recommend it to my friends.
Madison C.
La Grange, NC
This is a great drug store eyelash curler! It does a fantastic job at holding my lashes in place all day and it comes with an extra cushion! These were very easy to use and it lasted a very long time! I definitely recommend this to everyone
Elodie T.
Is the metallic grip (curler part) harmful on fake eyelashes?
aly b.
will this tear or cut my eyelashes off?😬
Katherine V.
suele rompe ce o dura bastante?