BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

courtney S.
Amherst
Stays on well and keeps brows in place. Great color match. I use a pencil first to outline my brows this helps keep them in place better
Johanna C.
Brandywine MD
It leaves my eyes expressive. I like very much! I believe that it fulfills its function although it is not the last mask of the world
Ashtin P.
Sweeny, TX
Review for: Rich Brown more...
Love this. It's my new everyday go to from the Ulta brand. Great color fills in very nice & easy. Can't tell I'm wearing anything.
Courtney A.
gonzales
Love curved brushes. The formula works pretty well. I use multiple different mascara at once so this one helped to not need as many
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
I was skeptical to try this product but needed up loving this more than a regular brow pencil. It is super simple and covers great.
Erin H.
Conway, AR
Goes on a little awkwardly, and if I don't get it perfect on the first swipe it can look a little cakey. Good coverage and color.
Jessica W.
this product is pretty good. it keeps your eyebrows in shape and gives a nice color. its easy to use, just swipe and youre done.
nathally p.
Review for: Rich Brown more...
Really easy to use and sets you eyebrows in place and price very good cheap and worth for couple bucks and also I love the brand
Aislan S.
This is my ceap I really like to draw my brows on with this and it makes them look so good which is pretty cheap for the product
Nicole V.
I just love the final touch this mascara makes, as well the fact that is brown is really good. I rather use it during the day.