BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
I was skeptical to try this product but needed up loving this more than a regular brow pencil. It is super simple and covers great.
Emma G.
Emma G.
palmdale
I love the Brush it so good and love the wide brush and love to color while in it and love that it dose not come off easy
melanie p.
melanie p.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE COVER GIRL and everything of this product is amazing ❤ alsooo si really easy to get it I really really love this ❤
Cat W.
Cat W.
It makes my eyebrows appear darker and thicker without 'overdoing' it and i like that its easy to apply and keep with me
alicia m.
alicia m.
This brow product is the best it helps keep your brows in place and they do not move . it works all day and I love it .
Camila D.
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
Good product with a great final result. I bought it couple weeks ago and I'm using it everyday since it. I'm satisfied.
Aislan S.
Aislan S.
This is my ceap I really like to draw my brows on with this and it makes them look so good which is pretty cheap for the product
Mckenzie i.
Mckenzie i.
Cuando lo utilize x primera vez me dejo una masca espectacular y muxas me preguntaban q si tenia pestañas falsas las usaba en is pestañas natural
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I love this product, it has a lot of quality, it leaves the mouth well hydrated, I loved it a lot.I recommend everyone to buy
Charlene W.
Charlene W.
Review for: Rich Brown
I the fact that this product shape my brows the right amount of product without making my eyebrows look too stiff.