BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Michelle F.
Richwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical to try this product but needed up loving this more than a regular brow pencil. It is super simple and covers great.
nathally p.
Review for: Rich Brown
Really easy to use and sets you eyebrows in place and price very good cheap and worth for couple bucks and also I love the brand
Erin H.
Conway
Goes on a little awkwardly, and if I don't get it perfect on the first swipe it can look a little cakey. Good coverage and color.
Aislan S.
This is my ceap I really like to draw my brows on with this and it makes them look so good which is pretty cheap for the product
Jessica W.
this product is pretty good. it keeps your eyebrows in shape and gives a nice color. its easy to use, just swipe and youre done.
Nicole V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the final touch this mascara makes, as well the fact that is brown is really good. I rather use it during the day.
Sarah K.
I love this product, it has a lot of quality, it leaves the mouth well hydrated, I loved it a lot.I recommend everyone to buy
Fatima D.
I actually just bought this and I'm excited to use it, I'm not sure what to expect but I guess I'll have to find out and see.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
This gave me a bit of a rash I think. Its the only thing I had changed in my routine. I stopped using it and rash went awat
Vitória V.
Rockville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product cause you can see how big it makes your cílio be. I just don't feel that it works if you want to cover