BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

bonnie m.
Blondes, do not buy! It makes my brows even lighter. It's pure white! Horrible texture too. But the color is not the color the bottle is at all
Alesse V.
Mahomet
I love using a gel on my eyebrows it helps make sure they stay in place all day and I would say this product did a very good job of doing that
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara, it give you long full lashes, I have very thin short lashes so I have to have a good mascara, and I really like this one.
Carolina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask brings to my eyes the depth and thickness to my lashes that impact is easier at the time of removing the makeup and very durable
Angelica R.
Waxahachie
Review for: Rich Brown
I love this product makes my eyebrows and lashes look fabulous ...i don't always wear it but when I do make everything look more defined
julie G.
Eden, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice control of product with the wand _ brush. nice color . Stayed on for a long time. No smudgeing or melting or reapplying needed here.
courtney S.
Amherst
Stays on well and keeps brows in place. Great color match. I use a pencil first to outline my brows this helps keep them in place better
Johanna C.
Brandywine MD
It leaves my eyes expressive. I like very much! I believe that it fulfills its function although it is not the last mask of the world
Courtney A.
gonzales
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love curved brushes. The formula works pretty well. I use multiple different mascara at once so this one helped to not need as many
Ashtin P.
Sweeny, TX
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this. It's my new everyday go to from the Ulta brand. Great color fills in very nice & easy. Can't tell I'm wearing anything.