BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Jade M.
I don't like it. It doesn't do much and I like a full brow. If you already have full brows and just want a little reassurance- this ones for you!
MajorLeague M.
Review for: Rich Brown more...
So far for the price and packaging ­čĹÇ, I will give it 3 stars ! I had to restrain myself from opening the package before I did a thorough review.
Mckenzie i.
Cuando lo utilize x primera vez me dejo una masca espectacular y muxas me preguntaban q si tenia pesta├▒as falsas las usaba en is pesta├▒as natural
Alesse V.
Mahomet
I love using a gel on my eyebrows it helps make sure they stay in place all day and I would say this product did a very good job of doing that
Macey J.
Belton
Review for: Rich Brown more...
Who wouldn't love a mascara and brows. Okay the mascara is amazing it makes your false eye lashes look real and makes your eyes pop. I love it
bonnie m.
Blondes, do not buy! It makes my brows even lighter. It's pure white! Horrible texture too. But the color is not the color the bottle is at all
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Love this mascara, it give you long full lashes, I have very thin short lashes so I have to have a good mascara, and I really like this one.
Carolina C.
This mask brings to my eyes the depth and thickness to my lashes that impact is easier at the time of removing the makeup and very durable
Angelica R.
Waxahachie
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I love this product makes my eyebrows and lashes look fabulous ...i don't always wear it but when I do make everything look more defined
julie G.
Eden, NY
Nice control of product with the wand _ brush. nice color . Stayed on for a long time. No smudgeing or melting or reapplying needed here.