BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Queenie W.
Queenie W.
Stow, OH
Smudge free mascara. Works great on me and it is actually good for the price. Gave 4 stars because the mascara can be easily removed if it's raining but other than that, it is nice!
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Very easy to apply, easier than most eyebrow products and saves you a lot of time. Another product that I would recommend to anybody who's new to doing anything with their eyebrows and or makeup in general.
kay s.
kay s.
Like it. The brush makes it quick easy and efficient. Color matching isn't perfect but still good. Goes on smoth. Sometimes when brushing it afterwards it rubs off more than I would like. For a drug store product though it's worth the money.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Houma, LA
Review for: Rich Brown
Have used this for years and I love it. Doesn't smear and doesn't fade off. Great product and will use it over and over again, and you can touch it up for the night if needed.
Anny F.
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
Eyebrowns womens cant forget it, its so important to look a nice and natural color, thats why I used this gel, its so easy to use, and I love the results
Riley H.
Riley H.
Review for: Rich Brown
This is my everyday brow product. It takes a little time to get the hang of applying it but after that it's a breeze and perfect for throwing on fast in the mornings.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
I've used
I liked
The Only problem I saw, is cause I'm blonde, so to get the perfect colour is complicated
But anyway
It's a really pretty good product
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Meh; I have tried better, the wand is not for me and makes the formula.clump up on my lashes. Much rather use Covergirl lashblast, favorite wand ever!
laura d.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This gives a great natural fill tonyour eye brows without making them look colored in or fake I highly reccomend this if you have thinning eyebrows
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this brand of mascara. Goes on easy and smooth for me without clumping. It does smear a little bit. I have brown eyes and it just looks perfect on them