BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Beauty Junkie Expert
La máscara transparent es buena y práctica par cuando uno tiene que salir rápido de la casa , es buena calidad y no se seca rápido. No agarra mal olores con el tiempo
jae 🥀.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Rich Brown
This product is amazing! I don't like to put too much product that it's noticeable, and this is just perfect for me. It has a nice color to it and it's very easy and convenient to use.
Nathaly E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never usé this to much. Just because my cousin have one this but I like it because your eyes is not black My eye color is brown. Is long lasting but not to much
Ethan B.
Very easy to apply, easier than most eyebrow products and saves you a lot of time. Another product that I would recommend to anybody who's new to doing anything with their eyebrows and or makeup in general.
kay s.
Like it. The brush makes it quick easy and efficient. Color matching isn't perfect but still good. Goes on smoth. Sometimes when brushing it afterwards it rubs off more than I would like. For a drug store product though it's worth the money.
Julie R.
Houma, LA
Review for: Rich Brown
Have used this for years and I love it. Doesn't smear and doesn't fade off. Great product and will use it over and over again, and you can touch it up for the night if needed.
Yuceli E.
It helps shape them in to place to start filing them in. I also like how simple it is. Just brush the brows am and shape them to where they should be. Simple as that
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Rich Brown
I absolutely love this product. It's very helpful and handy. It's packaged nicely and it's easy to use. The value is great and you will love it to. If you have this then your not in trouble. I would so buy this again.
member-a2b37ba6a
Review for: Other
I have some dark eyebrows like basically black, and I've only used this once and it was pretty good and long lasting, easy to apply, really matched up w my eyes
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
This product is okay not the best love the waterproof long-lasting 24-hour mascara a lot better. It's okay to get if you don't want it to stay on a long time.