BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Heather L.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
Review for: Rich Brown
This worked great on my brows! I love the color and fullness it gave them. It lasted all day so that was a really good thing. I only used it once a day but if I was going out that night I would have to reapply like anything else. Over all great.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Helps set my brows in place and gives them a better finishing look. First time using and I'll be purchasing again as soon as possible. Long lasting all day wear. Everyone go buy this right now. It's amazing
Enrica I.
Enrica I.
Review for: Soft Brown
I purchased this product to try to speed up my brow process. While I think it gets the job done just fine, I overall found it unimpressive. I don't like the shape of the wand at all for brows. I don't hate it, but I definitely don't love it.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Review for: Rich Brown
It is so awesome to use. This product is really good. Applies greatly. Last forever, very effective, couldn't be disappointed. Pretty affordable, but everyone's budget is different. Definitely recommend.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Great brush, no clumps - easy application! Lasts but is also easy to remove when need be! Green eyes prefer blackest black! Simple packaging so you are paying for the product
Leyla A.
Leyla A.
I bought this product online just to test it and I have been loving it ever since. It goes really well with my dark skin tone and eyebrows and I would recommend it to anyone
Wilma S.
Wilma S.
Review for: Rich Brown
My complexion is olive, and I think their colors are too light. The product itself is ok, but the brush was a little difficult to use, and on occasion the product made my hair clump. Not the best, but not the worst either.
Nathaly E.
Nathaly E.
I never usé this to much. Just because my cousin have one this but I like it because your eyes is not black My eye color is brown. Is long lasting but not to much
jae 🥀.
jae 🥀.
Los Banos, CA
Review for: Rich Brown
This product is amazing! I don't like to put too much product that it's noticeable, and this is just perfect for me. It has a nice color to it and it's very easy and convenient to use.
julie G.
julie G.
Eden,Ny
Nice control of product with the wand _ brush. nice color . Stayed on for a long time. No smudgeing or melting or reapplying needed here.