BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Ashley L.
Coshocton, OH
Review for: Rich Brown
I use a brush to apply this instead of the applicator, but it was perfect to fill in some of the spots in my brows that aren't as full as the other parts of my brows. Love for the price.
Angelica H.
Review for: Rich Brown
It's a little weird, it didn't shape my brows like it wanted them too. It does last awhile though. I bought it at a small drug store. The brush should move so it can shape your brow more. I wouldn't buy it again
Heather L.
Newport, VT
Review for: Rich Brown
This worked great on my brows! I love the color and fullness it gave them. It lasted all day so that was a really good thing. I only used it once a day but if I was going out that night I would have to reapply like anything else. Over all great.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Brown
The color matches perfectly with my eyebrows! It is easy to apply but sometimes it gets clumpy on the brush. I buy this at Walgreens. There are different colors to choose from too!
Queenie W.
Stow, OH
Smudge free mascara. Works great on me and it is actually good for the price. Gave 4 stars because the mascara can be easily removed if it's raining but other than that, it is nice!
Emily H.
Helps set my brows in place and gives them a better finishing look. First time using and I'll be purchasing again as soon as possible. Long lasting all day wear. Everyone go buy this right now. It's amazing
Samantha T.
Review for: Rich Brown
It is so awesome to use. This product is really good. Applies greatly. Last forever, very effective, couldn't be disappointed. Pretty affordable, but everyone's budget is different. Definitely recommend.
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush, no clumps - easy application! Lasts but is also easy to remove when need be! Green eyes prefer blackest black! Simple packaging so you are paying for the product
Leyla A.
I bought this product online just to test it and I have been loving it ever since. It goes really well with my dark skin tone and eyebrows and I would recommend it to anyone
Wilma S.
Review for: Rich Brown
My complexion is olive, and I think their colors are too light. The product itself is ok, but the brush was a little difficult to use, and on occasion the product made my hair clump. Not the best, but not the worst either.