BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Using this makes my eyebrows much darker and more defined, and it makes powder brow color stick really well. I like the shape of the brush... My only complaint is that the brush is pretty flimsy and there's not a lot of control. Otherwise a good product.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good mascara kids use this brand more than I do. Good value for the price. But shop around because you can find it cheaper in other places. Also they have diff types of brushes for different types of eyelashes
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Rich Brown
It does what It says. I use it tontame the unwooly eyebrows before and after I use the pomade eyebrow crayon to assure the perfect eyebrow. I am a no mess no fuss kind of make up girl so something so simple and easy is awesome and amazing to me.
Aundrea R.
Blakely, PA
Easy on mascara works good I wouldn't say it's the best but it isn't bad it gets the job done. The value is good for the price though. I use mascara every day though I probably wouldn't buy this one again
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my favorite eyebrow gel i've ever used. it kept my brows in place all day. i didn't even have to reapply, that's how long lasting it is. i purchased mine from Wal-Mart and i 110% will purchase it again.
Dui F.
Review for: Rich Brown
I love this product I can't believe I have this it's perfect for girls I love this mascara it's it's really cool I really recommend it really really really really recommended this is perfect for those girls that are looking for the perfect mascara
Angelica B.
wellford
I love this mascara! At first I thought the shape of the brush was weird and I didn't get it but after one use I was shocked! It was a great price. I've bought others I didn't like for much more money.
Waverly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kind of pointless due to lack of color honestly. I used it once and i wasn't impressed. I don't have much to say about it except don't but it. Just get colored brow gel, it does do much more for you.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
This product is okay. It isn't one of the best I've seen out there but it certainly isn't one of the worst either. The packaging is nice and the price is good. I like other products better but if you're on a budget this is perfect.
Jennifer R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Rich Brown
Lovely product that keeps your eyebrows in place all day! Definitely worth the price difference, and the tube of product lasts for ever! Also makes your brows waterproof, which is amazing!!! Honestly would buy again and again