BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Dui F.
Dui F.
Review for: Rich Brown
I love this product I can't believe I have this it's perfect for girls I love this mascara it's it's really cool I really recommend it really really really really recommended this is perfect for those girls that are looking for the perfect mascara
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
wellford
I love this mascara! At first I thought the shape of the brush was weird and I didn't get it but after one use I was shocked! It was a great price. I've bought others I didn't like for much more money.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
This product is okay. It isn't one of the best I've seen out there but it certainly isn't one of the worst either. The packaging is nice and the price is good. I like other products better but if you're on a budget this is perfect.
Waverly D.
Waverly D.
Kind of pointless due to lack of color honestly. I used it once and i wasn't impressed. I don't have much to say about it except don't but it. Just get colored brow gel, it does do much more for you.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this mascara. Very good on the price for a name brand product. Can be found at most drug stores. This mascara doesn't clump like some other products do. It's long lasting. It definitely highlights the eyelashes unlike regular mascara. Would recommend for everyday use.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Columbus, GA
The colors are not that great of a match. The applicatior is bulky and hard to follow the natural brow. Price is pretty good. It's good for a quick and go brow if you aren't wearing full face but not good for precision and accuracy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Rich Brown
Lovely product that keeps your eyebrows in place all day! Definitely worth the price difference, and the tube of product lasts for ever! Also makes your brows waterproof, which is amazing!!! Honestly would buy again and again
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Coshocton, OH
Review for: Rich Brown
I use a brush to apply this instead of the applicator, but it was perfect to fill in some of the spots in my brows that aren't as full as the other parts of my brows. Love for the price.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Review for: Rich Brown
It's a little weird, it didn't shape my brows like it wanted them too. It does last awhile though. I bought it at a small drug store. The brush should move so it can shape your brow more. I wouldn't buy it again
Amy M.
Amy M.
Monroe, OH
Review for: Soft Brown
The color matches perfectly with my eyebrows! It is easy to apply but sometimes it gets clumpy on the brush. I buy this at Walgreens. There are different colors to choose from too!