BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this stuff it's like mascara for your eyebrows and keeps them in place. I have light eyebrows so it's nice to coat the ones I have rather than draw more. Sometime I use it in combination with other products and sometimes I use it by itself will buy again.
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
I really like this product. It helps my eyebrows stay colored in and in place throughout the day. Especially in the summer when swimming. I have the brown one, however I wish I would have tried the clear one. The brown gets pretty messy.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
OK so this product I initially very much liked but it dried out very quickly after I open the product so that was a downfall for me I bought it at a local make up store and it was the first time purchase and I have to say I personally would not recommend it to others unless it was just me who got a bad batch!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Atchison, KS
I have pretty long lashes anyway, so I don't use this often. However, it shapes my existing lashes really well. I probably wouldn't use if I didn't have long lashes, this is more of a shaper. But it does that job well
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Other
This is easy to use, and dries quickly. I find it a little better as far as staying power than most of the powder brow color and shapers. I like having the brush to help push all the little hairs in the perfect place
Emma J.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Using this makes my eyebrows much darker and more defined, and it makes powder brow color stick really well. I like the shape of the brush... My only complaint is that the brush is pretty flimsy and there's not a lot of control. Otherwise a good product.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
this is my favorite eyebrow gel i've ever used. it kept my brows in place all day. i didn't even have to reapply, that's how long lasting it is. i purchased mine from Wal-Mart and i 110% will purchase it again.
Catt G.
Catt G.
Indianapolis, IN
Good mascara kids use this brand more than I do. Good value for the price. But shop around because you can find it cheaper in other places. Also they have diff types of brushes for different types of eyelashes
Casa D.
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Rich Brown
It does what It says. I use it tontame the unwooly eyebrows before and after I use the pomade eyebrow crayon to assure the perfect eyebrow. I am a no mess no fuss kind of make up girl so something so simple and easy is awesome and amazing to me.
Aundrea R.
Aundrea R.
Blakely, PA
Easy on mascara works good I wouldn't say it's the best but it isn't bad it gets the job done. The value is good for the price though. I use mascara every day though I probably wouldn't buy this one again