BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Aimee C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Rich Brown, Soft Brown
I'm still a beginner when it comes to doing my brows but I can say I love this product. I bought both colors not knowing which one would work best. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I love the little mascara wands so easy to control the coverage.
Krystle F.
Valrico, FL
Covergirl easy breezy makes my eye lashes feel long and beautiful, great product . For a drugstore product it works just as good as the expensive products and then some. Definitely should try ladies worth every dollar even if it's a drugstore brand
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this stuff it's like mascara for your eyebrows and keeps them in place. I have light eyebrows so it's nice to coat the ones I have rather than draw more. Sometime I use it in combination with other products and sometimes I use it by itself will buy again.
Enrica I.
Review for: Soft Brown
I purchased this product to try to speed up my brow process. While I think it gets the job done just fine, I overall found it unimpressive. I don't like the shape of the wand at all for brows. I don't hate it, but I definitely don't love it.
Taylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It helps my eyebrows stay colored in and in place throughout the day. Especially in the summer when swimming. I have the brown one, however I wish I would have tried the clear one. The brown gets pretty messy.
Vanessa R.
OK so this product I initially very much liked but it dried out very quickly after I open the product so that was a downfall for me I bought it at a local make up store and it was the first time purchase and I have to say I personally would not recommend it to others unless it was just me who got a bad batch!
Lydia M.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are not that great of a match. The applicatior is bulky and hard to follow the natural brow. Price is pretty good. It's good for a quick and go brow if you aren't wearing full face but not good for precision and accuracy
Riley H.
Review for: Rich Brown
This is my everyday brow product. It takes a little time to get the hang of applying it but after that it's a breeze and perfect for throwing on fast in the mornings.
Lauren W.
Atchison, KS
I have pretty long lashes anyway, so I don't use this often. However, it shapes my existing lashes really well. I probably wouldn't use if I didn't have long lashes, this is more of a shaper. But it does that job well
Sarah S.
Review for: Other
This is easy to use, and dries quickly. I find it a little better as far as staying power than most of the powder brow color and shapers. I like having the brush to help push all the little hairs in the perfect place