BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Oliver R.
Lynnwood, WA
I usually use hard candy for my entire face, however this is probably 10 times better than the eyebrow kit that hard candy has. I have really blonde eyebrows naturally, so I buy the medium to dark brown and it works amazingly. Only downside I have to it is somethings it's like putting on too much and you have to fix it so keep a clean eyelash wand nearby to help fix that! Overal worth the price and the product is wonderful
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Rich Brown
first of all you get A LOT of product in this bottle but the one thing that can become easily annoying is the amount that comes out. it literally comes out  like a mascara so you have to really scrape some off if you don't want a super intense look. its a pro and a con basically. the color was too warm for me but it looks good and really sets my brows amazingly. it is a great product!
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel and always use it. For when I'm in a hurry I will use this product by itself or when I want to be more fancy or just have more time I use a pomade first then go over in this product. It holds the hairs together and last all day for me.
Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I find that using the Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Mascara is definitely better than not using it.  It does help to give my brows some color and definition but after using the tube for a bit I find that it starts to get a little clumpy.  If I could keep it from clumping I'd give it another star.
Jalen T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Rich Brown
I really did like this it made my eyelashes look natural and not way too crazy. it's really easy to use. for people that have sensitive skin like me, doesn't make my skin irritated to have a rash, or just made my skin different. This was my first time using and I loved it.
Audrey T.
Kent, OH
This product is ok, but there is nothing special about it. it does the job, but there are plenty of other brands who do the same or better job for around the same price. I have green eyes and this product is ok but no the best. I would probably not buy again in favor of another brand.
Shelby H.
I don't use pencils to fill eyebrows (bad I know) I just wasn't really taught how to do it correctly so this works well for me. If I do it correctly it just makes my eyebrows look darker which is fine. I'm not a huge fan of the big eyebrows. But this gives them the touch they need!
Mo O.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad but not the greatest. I wouldn't re-buy it and haven't really recommended it to anyone. I don't even think I finished the entire thing before tossing it out. Like I said, not bad but it didn't leave a lasting impression on me I'd choose a clear brow gel over this.
Gen P.
Ottawa
Review for: Rich Brown
You need thick eyebrows for this product! I have practically non existant eyebrows and it is difficult to use. The formula is amazing! Wish they had a powder form. This would work much better. I would not buy this again but I would suggest it to my friends with thick eyebrows.
Samantha C.
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this mascara. Very good on the price for a name brand product. Can be found at most drug stores. This mascara doesn't clump like some other products do. It's long lasting. It definitely highlights the eyelashes unlike regular mascara. Would recommend for everyday use.