BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I find that using the Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Mascara is definitely better than not using it.  It does help to give my brows some color and definition but after using the tube for a bit I find that it starts to get a little clumpy.  If I could keep it from clumping I'd give it another star.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Kent, OH
This product is ok, but there is nothing special about it. it does the job, but there are plenty of other brands who do the same or better job for around the same price. I have green eyes and this product is ok but no the best. I would probably not buy again in favor of another brand.
Jalen T.
Jalen T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Rich Brown
I really did like this it made my eyelashes look natural and not way too crazy. it's really easy to use. for people that have sensitive skin like me, doesn't make my skin irritated to have a rash, or just made my skin different. This was my first time using and I loved it.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
I don't use pencils to fill eyebrows (bad I know) I just wasn't really taught how to do it correctly so this works well for me. If I do it correctly it just makes my eyebrows look darker which is fine. I'm not a huge fan of the big eyebrows. But this gives them the touch they need!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Soft Brown
Turned out okay but required a lot of patience. First off the brush is too big to be working with your eyebrows. If you're not careful and the product gets elsewhere it is difficult to get off without makeup remover. The end result make my brows look really fake and not natural.
Mo O.
Mo O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not bad but not the greatest. I wouldn't re-buy it and haven't really recommended it to anyone. I don't even think I finished the entire thing before tossing it out. Like I said, not bad but it didn't leave a lasting impression on me I'd choose a clear brow gel over this.
Gen P.
Gen P.
Ottawa
Review for: Rich Brown
You need thick eyebrows for this product! I have practically non existant eyebrows and it is difficult to use. The formula is amazing! Wish they had a powder form. This would work much better. I would not buy this again but I would suggest it to my friends with thick eyebrows.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Tomah
Review for: Soft Brown
I LOVE that this color looks so natural on me and doesn't look like I drew on my eyebrows but it doesn't last long at all. I put on my makeup at 5am and around 9am my eyebrows need to be redone. It is the only brow color I have found that truly looks natural.
Aimee C.
Aimee C.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Rich Brown, Soft Brown
I'm still a beginner when it comes to doing my brows but I can say I love this product. I bought both colors not knowing which one would work best. I will definitely be a repeat customer and I love the little mascara wands so easy to control the coverage.
Krystle F.
Krystle F.
Valrico, FL
Covergirl easy breezy makes my eye lashes feel long and beautiful, great product . For a drugstore product it works just as good as the expensive products and then some. Definitely should try ladies worth every dollar even if it's a drugstore brand