BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Estephany N.
Estephany N.
A mi siempre me da mucho miedo ponerme cualquier cosa en los ojos pero esta no me saco alergia no le pongo 5 estrellas por el aplicador
MARIA G.
MARIA G.
Review for: Rich Brown
The colour it's great, and the result it's amazing, but it's not my favorite product for this.. It makes a great job, though
Maria K.
Maria K.
Unfortunately I bought a shade that is a little too light for me, but overall the gel is quite nice and looks very natural.
Layla G.
Layla G.
I loved the product and how long it lasted and the colour matched great my only down fall would be it is to Caley to look natural
Katia C.
Katia C.
Review for: Rich Brown
Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Mascara Shape + Define is a very good product for those days you want to give a really good shape to your brows
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Review for: Rich Brown
Me encanta esta mascara te da forma alas pestañas y quedan bien largas y curvas y nose corre que es lo mas importante
Agus H.
Agus H.
My favourite ALWAYS!!!! excelent product. I recommended for all women. Simple and perfect in the same time
Maria M.
Maria M.
Gosto bastante do produto realmente bom pq minha sobrancelhas são ralas e ele ajuda bastante na hora de desenhar
leticia l.
leticia l.
Uma das coisas que mais uso na maquiagem sem dúvida e esse produto. Perfeitamente maravilhaso. Amo com certeza!
jamie m.
jamie m.
I love mascara.. In a day of no heavy makeup i still need my mascara.. I love it.. Cant do without it.. Love it soooo much..