BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "this is my favorite eyebrow gel i've ever used. it kept my brows in place all day. i didn't even have to reapply, that's how long lasting it is. i purchased mine from Wal-Mart and i 110% will purchase it again." in 8 reviews
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Covergirl's easy brezzy brow mascara shape and define mascara is one of the best products!
Amber W.
When you need definition I love this! Makes my light brows easily defined. Def must have
Azaria V.
Perfect to define, seal the pencil, Keep the Shape and avoid transferring the brow color
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I am not a fan of this particular brush but it gives you
Very nice full black eyelashes
Es bueno pero no alarga mucho las pestallas ademas de que también se pegan las pestañas
Taylor W.
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I feel it clips a lot and is too much coverage for me and makes my eyebrows too strong
Doris A.
No se corre y es súper duradero... es súper recomendado, no da alergia y es súper suave
Angela C.
Redding
Try itAnd tell your friends and family. Great brow. I use it all the time. I need more
Neyshaliz J.

Versatile
Louise H.
Whitby, ON
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I have never met a brow product I hated as much as this one. First this looks like a mascara wand, which means it's going to be completely ineffective unless your eyebrows look like your eyelashes? The curve in the wand end is super weird and doesn't make any sense. The product inside is very thick consistency almost like paint. I think it's supposed to be a pomade but is way too liquidy to even compare. I use the product on my thick brows and the product gets everywhere, and makes my brow hairs sticky and hard as if I've used hair spray on them. The product comes out very thick.

In general I am completely unsatisfied and hate for anyone else to have to use this product.

back