BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Katia C.
Review for: Rich Brown
Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Mascara Shape + Define is a very good product for those days you want to give a really good shape to your brows
Gabriella T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, is not my favorite to do my brows but it's pretty good for when you don't have much time to do them or for a daily makeup.
Estephany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A mi siempre me da mucho miedo ponerme cualquier cosa en los ojos pero esta no me saco alergia no le pongo 5 estrellas por el aplicador
Isamar O.
Es algo buena te dejan las pestañas muy levantadas sin necesidad de usar enchinador muy buena formula me encantaria en otro color
Layla G.
I loved the product and how long it lasted and the colour matched great my only down fall would be it is to Caley to look natural
jamie m.
I love mascara.. In a day of no heavy makeup i still need my mascara.. I love it.. Cant do without it.. Love it soooo much..
MARIA G.
Review for: Rich Brown
The colour it's great, and the result it's amazing, but it's not my favorite product for this.. It makes a great job, though
Maria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately I bought a shade that is a little too light for me, but overall the gel is quite nice and looks very natural.
Bernadette M.
Review for: Rich Brown
Es para peinar pero no define bien la cejas le falta el delineador para que sea favorable en la creación de las cejas
Lucy J.
Review for: Rich Brown
Me encanta esta mascara te da forma alas pestañas y quedan bien largas y curvas y nose corre que es lo mas importante