BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Taylor W.
Review for: Rich Brown
I feel it clips a lot and is too much coverage for me and makes my eyebrows too strong
Angela C.
Redding
Try itAnd tell your friends and family. Great brow. I use it all the time. I need more
Neyshaliz J.

Good pigmentation
Long lasting
Versatile
Cailee D.
Bought this on a whim because it was on sale. This product is really messy. The formula is super thick and the wand picks up too much product, I'm always having to wipe away the excess from my brow bone and above my brows. Also, I find it doesn't dry down completely, it ends up feeling a bit mud-like. It's a decent product but it only works for me because my brows are naturally quite bushy and full. I probably wouldn't like it if I had thinner brows and wanted to do them with more control and precision.
Jess L.
Review for: Rich Brown
Love this product! It's super easy to apply and its a really great quick way to define your brows. My problem was that I bought a shade too dark for me but that's not the products fault! Only thing is that the wand is the length of a mascara wand so you're at risk of getting some of the product on your forehead
Ashlee E.
I find this product tends to make my already full eyebrows more fuller which is great for someone with less eyebrow hair. For myself and someone with already thick and dark eyebrows i dont recommend.
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Soft Brown
This product is amazing! It leaves my brows looking o'natural!! Only thing is that the wand is too big, i don't have huge eyebrows so it gets all over, recommend a smaller wand!!
Serenity D.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Rich Brown
The product I bought was a little clumpy. But the stuff that came out fine worked really well. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Amanda Lee C.
Scarborough, ON
I wasn't too sure about this product when I first heard about it an now that I tried it I LOVE IT!!! I don't know how I lived without out it
beckie g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow product i use it over my powder to set in place and it really gives a more natural look to my brows and stops them smudging!