BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
I would definitely use this mascara again. It was easy to use. No clumps. Made my lashes look long and full.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Review for: Rich Brown
I am not a fan of this particular brush but it gives you
Very nice full black eyelashes
amanda r.
amanda r.
A curvatura desse rimel e excelente para aplicação de pequenos cilions . Ana duracao e otiman tambem ..
Starlayna M.
Starlayna M.
Winslow, AZ
Review for: Rich Brown
Helps me to for my eyebrows really well also is very good quality I find it easier to use than most.
Annai R.
Annai R.
I really like these product because it makes your eyebrows look good and it has everything you need.
Lessni G.
Lessni G.
Love it 1000000x its amazing make my eyes pop very beautiful. Love the holding position just amaizinh .
Gina A.
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
This makes my eyes pop. I absolutely love it and will be buying again. I highly recommend this.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mascara works okay it does give your lashes some volume and boldness but doesn't really meet my my needs
Kianna P.
Kianna P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Rich Brown
Never ever have my eyebrows looked sooo on point!!!! This product is just amazing !!!!!!!!
Es bueno pero no alarga mucho las pestallas ademas de que también se pegan las pestañas