BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Trudie R.
I love covergirl mascara. Good coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. Makes my eyes pop!
Yvonne S.
Fort Smith, AR
Not gonna lie, I had my doubts about this product but was pleasantly surprised with the results
Haley R.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is amazing at defining my lashes, I found with this product they look and feel so amazing!
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
This makes my eyes pop. I absolutely love it and will be buying again. I highly recommend this.
Adriana G.
I am obsessed with this! Always keeps this in my bag! It will forever be in my life! Love it!
Kianna P.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Rich Brown more...
Never ever have my eyebrows looked sooo on point!!!! This product is just amazing !!!!!!!!
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Covergirl's easy brezzy brow mascara shape and define mascara is one of the best products!
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This is always in my makeup kit it lifts and darkens my eyelashes . I will keep using this
Amber W.
When you need definition I love this! Makes my light brows easily defined. Def must have
Tamoiya H.
Henderson, NV
The best one i have tried hands down it doesn't leave my brows with the cakey residue lol