BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
Brings your eyebrows bake to life. Perfect color and brush to create the perfect arches to frame your eyes.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Review for: Rich Brown
I feel it clips a lot and is too much coverage for me and makes my eyebrows too strong
Amber W.
Amber W.
When you need definition I love this! Makes my light brows easily defined. Def must have
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Fort Smith
Not gonna lie, I had my doubts about this product but was pleasantly surprised with the results
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
I am obsessed with this! Always keeps this in my bag! It will forever be in my life! Love it!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Muy bueno lo recomiendo , excelente producto , me gusta la calidad y la durabilidad .................
Charity M.
Charity M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Covergirl's easy brezzy brow mascara shape and define mascara is one of the best products!
Jay M.
Jay M.
I love this mascara because it makes you lashes appear bigger. For better result apply there coats of mascara.
Neyshaliz J.

Long lasting
Versatile
Trudie R.
Trudie R.
I love covergirl mascara. Good coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. Makes my eyes pop!