BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Maria R.
Muy bueno lo recomiendo , excelente producto , me gusta la calidad y la durabilidad .................
Starlayna M.
Winslow, AZ
Review for: Rich Brown
Helps me to for my eyebrows really well also is very good quality I find it easier to use than most.
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Review for: Rich Brown
This was ok. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Im not a fan on how the stick was but it was hard
Annai R.
I really like these product because it makes your eyebrows look good and it has everything you need.
Trudie R.
I love covergirl mascara. Good coverage and makes my lashes look long and full. Makes my eyes pop!
Nastassia A.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's easy to use and define my eyebrows perfectly! I recommend it to everyone!
Courtney R.
Crouse, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does add in color to the brow. But trying to shape and define my eyebrows with it is a struggle
Yvonne S.
Fort Smith
Not gonna lie, I had my doubts about this product but was pleasantly surprised with the results
Gina A.
CALUMET, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my eyes pop. I absolutely love it and will be buying again. I highly recommend this.
Haley R.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is amazing at defining my lashes, I found with this product they look and feel so amazing!