BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mascara works okay it does give your lashes some volume and boldness but doesn't really meet my my needs
Heather B.
This is a great product for when you already have fuller eye brows but you want to clean them up a little.
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brings your eyebrows bake to life. Perfect color and brush to create the perfect arches to frame your eyes.
Tonnia R.
Copperas Cove
I love the way this darkens your eyebrows and combs them at the same time. It lasts a long time as well.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like the way my lashes looked with this mascara, I'm very picky and this just didn't do it for me
Stacy W.
Erie
Can't go wrong using cover girl products! I have yet to find a product that covergirl makes I don't like.
Emy G.
Review for: Soft Brown
Easy to use and wonderful for my brow. It shapes my brow and it is long lasting . It is a great find !
amanda r.
A curvatura desse rimel e excelente para aplicação de pequenos cilions . Ana duracao e otiman tambem ..
Lessni G.
Love it 1000000x its amazing make my eyes pop very beautiful. Love the holding position just amaizinh .
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Review for: Rich Brown
This was ok. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Im not a fan on how the stick was but it was hard