BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara
A little different....not sure how I feel about this. 😬 I wouldn''t recommend it to anyone I like. Definitely a no.
Tonnia R.
Tonnia R.
Copperas Cove
I love the way this darkens your eyebrows and combs them at the same time. It lasts a long time as well.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
This gave me a bit of a rash I think. Its the only thing I had changed in my routine. I stopped using it and rash went awat
Emy G.
Emy G.
Review for: Soft Brown
Easy to use and wonderful for my brow. It shapes my brow and it is long lasting . It is a great find !
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Cliffwood, NJ
Easy breezy beautiful covergirl. . Great brand works well and it lasts long. I only use black mascara .............
Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.
kissimmee
Me encanta esta mascara, ayuda a dar mucho volumen sin sensación pesada. es parte esencial de mi rutina diaria.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
Review for: Rich Brown
This is always in my makeup kit it lifts and darkens my eyelashes . I will keep using this
Tamoiya H.
Tamoiya H.
Henderson, NV
The best one i have tried hands down it doesn't leave my brows with the cakey residue lol
Azaria V.
Azaria V.
Perfect to define, seal the pencil, Keep the Shape and avoid transferring the brow color
Doris A.
Doris A.
No se corre y es súper duradero... es súper recomendado, no da alergia y es súper suave