BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Chloe W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mascara works okay it does give your lashes some volume and boldness but doesn't really meet my my needs
Alejandra R.
Didnt get much use out of it. It dried within two weeks of purchase. Overall it was a bad experience for me.
Dayja C.
Review for: Soft Brown more...
this product didn't have a lot of color options and wasn't one of my favorites. This was my first time using.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
I would definitely use this mascara again. It was easy to use. No clumps. Made my lashes look long and full.
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Lisa R.
Boca Raton
Brings your eyebrows bake to life. Perfect color and brush to create the perfect arches to frame your eyes.
Heather B.
This is a great product for when you already have fuller eye brows but you want to clean them up a little.
Tonnia R.
Copperas Cove
I love the way this darkens your eyebrows and combs them at the same time. It lasts a long time as well.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like the way my lashes looked with this mascara, I'm very picky and this just didn't do it for me
Stacy W.
Erie, PA
Can't go wrong using cover girl products! I have yet to find a product that covergirl makes I don't like.