BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Fábia A.
Fábia A.
Produto aprovado por mim e pelas minhas amigas. Ótima facilidade na aplicação e acessível devido a qualidade.
Nastassia A.
Nastassia A.
El Paso
I love this product! It's easy to use and define my eyebrows perfectly! I recommend it to everyone!
Dayja C.
Dayja C.
Review for: Soft Brown
this product didn't have a lot of color options and wasn't one of my favorites. This was my first time using.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Didnt get much use out of it. It dried within two weeks of purchase. Overall it was a bad experience for me.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Crouse, NC
It does add in color to the brow. But trying to shape and define my eyebrows with it is a struggle
Ìts K.
Ìts K.
I love this because it doesn't get sticky and messy it Gives you exactly what you want and it doesn't smear.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
LaBelle
Wish the brush was more firm and the product wouldn't clump together on my eyes. Will try a different product.
Heather B.
Heather B.
This is a great product for when you already have fuller eye brows but you want to clean them up a little.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is amazing at defining my lashes, I found with this product they look and feel so amazing!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
I actually just bought this and I'm excited to use it, I'm not sure what to expect but I guess I'll have to find out and see.