BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Charlene W.
Review for: Rich Brown
I the fact that this product shape my brows the right amount of product without making my eyebrows look too stiff.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Soft Brown
This is amazing. I don't have to use an eyebrow pencil anymore. Its easy to apply and use and no mess. I love it
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not seem to give the appearance of "natural" eyebrows, and it looked like they were brushed on.
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really need a brow groomer because my eye brows are so tiny but when they get a little wild I'll.use thiss
Seleta C.
Laurel
Make your eyes look great with this it is all worth the money and you will love it the moment you put it on I did
Jay M.
I love this mascara because it makes you lashes appear bigger. For better result apply there coats of mascara.
Bianca M.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Rich Brown
Its a little messy but works well. It could be made with a better wand for a more precise look. I still use it.
Sierra L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Rich Brown
Loved it perfect color for my brows if you want to go for a more natural look I would totally go for this again
Malinda q.
Holly, MI
This product was this product was easy to use. It made my brows look great. I went back and bought more to use.
Jessica M.
LaBelle
Wish the brush was more firm and the product wouldn't clump together on my eyes. Will try a different product.