BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Rich Brown
This makes your brows stand out and pop depending on how much you use! Try not to over do it with this product.
Paola F.
Paola F.
miami , FL
Me encanta la forma de este cepillo porque hace que mis pestañas queden muy largas y sin grumos que es como me gusta
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Did not like the way my lashes looked with this mascara, I'm very picky and this just didn't do it for me
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Rich Brown
I absolutely love this product. It's very helpful and handy. It's packaged nicely and it's easy to use. The value is great and you will love it to. If you have this then your not in trouble. I would so buy this again.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Erie
Can't go wrong using cover girl products! I have yet to find a product that covergirl makes I don't like.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Rich Brown
Loved it perfect color for my brows if you want to go for a more natural look I would totally go for this again
jillian k.
jillian k.
Great brush. I have long lashes and it worked great without clumping. Added the extra pop i needed for the look
samily l.
samily l.
Quero muito quero muito um desse Possivelmente para mandar as quiser obrigado um sonho ter um desse é obrigado
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Review for: Rich Brown
This was ok. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Im not a fan on how the stick was but it was hard
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst, NY
Covergirl products continue to impress me! This one works great with my green eyes and looks amazing