BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Nicole V.
I just love the final touch this mascara makes, as well the fact that is brown is really good. I rather use it during the day.
Fatima D.
I actually just bought this and I'm excited to use it, I'm not sure what to expect but I guess I'll have to find out and see.
Sarah K.
I love this product, it has a lot of quality, it leaves the mouth well hydrated, I loved it a lot.I recommend everyone to buy
Vitória V.
Rockville, MD
I like this product cause you can see how big it makes your cílio be. I just don't feel that it works if you want to cover
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
This gave me a bit of a rash I think. Its the only thing I had changed in my routine. I stopped using it and rash went awat
Alexis J.
this product is okay, I like the packaging and the way it feels on my brows. but the smell (in my opinion) isnt the best
Emma G.
palmdale
I love the Brush it so good and love the wide brush and love to color while in it and love that it dose not come off easy
melanie p.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE COVER GIRL and everything of this product is amazing ❤ alsooo si really easy to get it I really really love this ❤
Cat W.
It makes my eyebrows appear darker and thicker without 'overdoing' it and i like that its easy to apply and keep with me
alicia m.
This brow product is the best it helps keep your brows in place and they do not move . it works all day and I love it .