BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

melanie p.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE COVER GIRL and everything of this product is amazing ❤ alsooo si really easy to get it I really really love this ❤
Cat W.
It makes my eyebrows appear darker and thicker without 'overdoing' it and i like that its easy to apply and keep with me
Emma G.
palmdale
I love the Brush it so good and love the wide brush and love to color while in it and love that it dose not come off easy
Alexis J.
this product is okay, I like the packaging and the way it feels on my brows. but the smell (in my opinion) isnt the best
Camila D.
80 Luyster Street, South Huntington, NY
Good product with a great final result. I bought it couple weeks ago and I'm using it everyday since it. I'm satisfied.
Haley N.
Trenton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really gives my brows the color they need. Not too dark or light, love this product. Don't know what I'd do without it.
alicia m.
This brow product is the best it helps keep your brows in place and they do not move . it works all day and I love it .
Paola F.
miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta la forma de este cepillo porque hace que mis pestañas queden muy largas y sin grumos que es como me gusta
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy breezy beautiful covergirl. . Great brand works well and it lasts long. I only use black mascara .............
Charlene W.
Review for: Rich Brown
I the fact that this product shape my brows the right amount of product without making my eyebrows look too stiff.