BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Johanna C.
Johanna C.
Brandywine MD
It leaves my eyes expressive. I like very much! I believe that it fulfills its function although it is not the last mask of the world
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
Don't really need a brow groomer because my eye brows are so tiny but when they get a little wild I'll.use thiss
nathally p.
nathally p.
Review for: Rich Brown
Really easy to use and sets you eyebrows in place and price very good cheap and worth for couple bucks and also I love the brand
Tara F.
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This product did not seem to give the appearance of "natural" eyebrows, and it looked like they were brushed on.
Malinda q.
Malinda q.
Holly, MI
This product was this product was easy to use. It made my brows look great. I went back and bought more to use.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Sanford, FL
Review for: Rich Brown
Its a little messy but works well. It could be made with a better wand for a more precise look. I still use it.
Haley N.
Haley N.
Trenton, GA
Really gives my brows the color they need. Not too dark or light, love this product. Don't know what I'd do without it.
Seleta C.
Seleta C.
Laurel
Make your eyes look great with this it is all worth the money and you will love it the moment you put it on I did
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
this product is okay, I like the packaging and the way it feels on my brows. but the smell (in my opinion) isnt the best
Macie M.
Macie M.
Dayton, TN
Love but runs out and can easily rub off. Other than that easy to apply and love it would definitely use again