2 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Buy on Target*
April G.
April G.
Review for: Soft Brown
My mother gave me this brow mascara and I was pleasantly surprised! I do not reach for Covergirl products often, but I do like this one. The curved brush really helps shape my straight brow hairs into place on my very arched brows. I have naturally dark, average thickness brows and this formula helps amp them up just a notch or two. I use Soft Brown. It never makes my brows look unnatural, but I can add brow powder beneath for a more dramatic effect. I like the formula of the brow mascara is not too waxy or shiny like others I've tried. It stays for a very long time and doesn't flake off. My only complaint is that the wand is a little longer than I would like, and leads me to get brow mascara on the area around my brows. If the wand was a bit shorter I'd reach for it more often, knowing I'd have less cleanups to make. I will likely repurchase this, as it is one of my favorite brow products and not expensive.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
I was very excited to be invited to the Covergirl LashBlast Mascara Campaign as a BzzAgent for this free CoverGirl lashblast fusion 860 very black to test and write review to bzz from my experience on using it.

Great applicator, easily separates any clumps (all mascara will clump to a degree, just nature of mascara) It worked okay on my short, straight and thin lashes! It really did not give them length, although not as much volume after 2 apply. not much help to curl my lashes. I love it's rubber brush with so many bristles wand.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Review for: Soft Brown
I was really excited to use my Covergirl coupon to buy this brow shape and define mascara. However when I tried it was horrible. It is sticky and makes your hair flat and glue-y on your head. The color I chose was a soft brow because all the other colors looked too dark. The color on the bottle DOES NOT represent the product inside. When I put it on my brows it like almost red-ish brown. I ended up taking it off and just using my Wet-N-Wild brow pencil. I will not buy again and would not recommend.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Review for: Rich Brown
After running out of a sample of a similar product from a subscription box, I stuck to a pencil for a while to fill in my brows. I spotted this and decided to give it a go! Not too shabby! While a shade lighter would probably look better on me, it's a bit tricky to tell how truly dark and pigmented the actual product will be. The texture is not too thick, and definitely not clumpy at all! The curved spoolie allows for even and non-messy application. It seemed to have nice lasting power!
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Other
I have bought expensive brow powder but gel will always be my favorite. I am very quick with my eyebrows (I just want them to be darker because they are thin and blonde) so the gel is perfect for me. It is very easy and looks clean on your eyebrows. It's quick and gives me the look I want without breaking the bank. Stays on well too! I would recommend to someone who doesn't want to spend forever on their eyebrows.
Oliver R.
Oliver R.
Edmonds, WA
I usually use hard candy for my entire face, however this is probably 10 times better than the eyebrow kit that hard candy has. I have really blonde eyebrows naturally, so I buy the medium to dark brown and it works amazingly. Only downside I have to it is somethings it's like putting on too much and you have to fix it so keep a clean eyelash wand nearby to help fix that! Overal worth the price and the product is wonderful
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Rich Brown
So I bought this just trying to compare it to other brow defines I have used including Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel which works well, but when I used this (because it is much cheaper) I realized that this was in my opinion far more pigmented and had amazing coverage. COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara is amazing
aisha a.
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Rich Brown
first of all you get A LOT of product in this bottle but the one thing that can become easily annoying is the amount that comes out. it literally comes out  like a mascara so you have to really scrape some off if you don't want a super intense look. its a pro and a con basically. the color was too warm for me but it looks good and really sets my brows amazingly. it is a great product!
Blair S.
Blair S.
Indianapolis
I love this gel and always use it. For when I'm in a hurry I will use this product by itself or when I want to be more fancy or just have more time I use a pomade first then go over in this product. It holds the hairs together and last all day for me.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Whitehall, OH
I find that using the Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Mascara is definitely better than not using it.  It does help to give my brows some color and definition but after using the tube for a bit I find that it starts to get a little clumpy.  If I could keep it from clumping I'd give it another star.