BY COVERGIRL

Discover a natural, defined brow look that lasts all day! COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara has a buildable mousse formula which shapes and defines your brows. Plus, our curved brush applicator allows for precise, no-mess application.

Katherine T.
Tomah
Review for: Soft Brown
I LOVE that this color looks so natural on me and doesn't look like I drew on my eyebrows but it doesn't last long at all. I put on my makeup at 5am and around 9am my eyebrows need to be redone. It is the only brow color I have found that truly looks natural.
Ashley H.
Edgewood, MD
Review for: Soft Brown
Actually the worst brow mascara. Not only is it way too thick and ridiculous looking but the color is also muddy and awful looking. Literally the worst my brows have ever looked. I much prefer the tarte Colored Clay Tinted Brow Gel
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
Review for: Rich Brown
I ran out of my ulta brow mascara and wanted to try a different brand with more product. So i headed to the local cvs and decided on this product. First impression was that the wand was huge for applying on such tiny hairs. I still cant get a hang of using the wand that came with it so i use a smaller spoolie. Anyways, the product itself stays on all day for me. It is not waterproof although it holds up pretty well. The price is awesome for the amount of product. At this rate ill probably have this product for well over 6 months. It is true to my brow color. I have black eyebrows and it works well blending in with my natural brow color.
April G.
Review for: Soft Brown
My mother gave me this brow mascara and I was pleasantly surprised! I do not reach for Covergirl products often, but I do like this one. The curved brush really helps shape my straight brow hairs into place on my very arched brows. I have naturally dark, average thickness brows and this formula helps amp them up just a notch or two. I use Soft Brown. It never makes my brows look unnatural, but I can add brow powder beneath for a more dramatic effect. I like the formula of the brow mascara is not too waxy or shiny like others I've tried. It stays for a very long time and doesn't flake off. My only complaint is that the wand is a little longer than I would like, and leads me to get brow mascara on the area around my brows. If the wand was a bit shorter I'd reach for it more often, knowing I'd have less cleanups to make. I will likely repurchase this, as it is one of my favorite brow products and not expensive.
Danielle R.
Bountiful
I was very excited to be invited to the Covergirl LashBlast Mascara Campaign as a BzzAgent for this free CoverGirl lashblast fusion 860 very black to test and write review to bzz from my experience on using it.

Great applicator, easily separates any clumps (all mascara will clump to a degree, just nature of mascara) It worked okay on my short, straight and thin lashes! It really did not give them length, although not as much volume after 2 apply. not much help to curl my lashes. I love it's rubber brush with so many bristles wand.
Jackie M.
Review for: Soft Brown
I was really excited to use my Covergirl coupon to buy this brow shape and define mascara. However when I tried it was horrible. It is sticky and makes your hair flat and glue-y on your head. The color I chose was a soft brow because all the other colors looked too dark. The color on the bottle DOES NOT represent the product inside. When I put it on my brows it like almost red-ish brown. I ended up taking it off and just using my Wet-N-Wild brow pencil. I will not buy again and would not recommend.
Natalie S.
Review for: Rich Brown
After running out of a sample of a similar product from a subscription box, I stuck to a pencil for a while to fill in my brows. I spotted this and decided to give it a go! Not too shabby! While a shade lighter would probably look better on me, it's a bit tricky to tell how truly dark and pigmented the actual product will be. The texture is not too thick, and definitely not clumpy at all! The curved spoolie allows for even and non-messy application. It seemed to have nice lasting power!
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Rich Brown
So I bought this just trying to compare it to other brow defines I have used including Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel which works well, but when I used this (because it is much cheaper) I realized that this was in my opinion far more pigmented and had amazing coverage. COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Brow Shape + Define Brow Mascara is amazing
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Other
I have bought expensive brow powder but gel will always be my favorite. I am very quick with my eyebrows (I just want them to be darker because they are thin and blonde) so the gel is perfect for me. It is very easy and looks clean on your eyebrows. It's quick and gives me the look I want without breaking the bank. Stays on well too! I would recommend to someone who doesn't want to spend forever on their eyebrows.
Lindsey B.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Soft Brown
Turned out okay but required a lot of patience. First off the brush is too big to be working with your eyebrows. If you're not careful and the product gets elsewhere it is difficult to get off without makeup remover. The end result make my brows look really fake and not natural.