BY COVERGIRL #80 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler has a contoured design that fits close to the lash line for maximum curl.   Cushioned slip resistant grips and the spring lever action provide perfect control.  Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is not intended to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Deluxe Eyelash Curler with Spring
  • "This is a staple product for me when it comes to doing make up I have to make sure my lashes are nice and curled" in 1 review
  • "So you can't go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "I use eyelash curlers every day and this one is very awesome." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite curler! My eyelashes are basically straight and point downwards. This curler curls them up nicely and lasts. It also has a spring on them to help keep them strong and last longer. I only replace mine when they break, which has only happened once.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your face look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Tiffany R.
Pikeville, KY
The eyelash curler works awesome. I do not have a preferred brand so I just happened to come across it at Walmart and decided I had to have one. I've also bought one from the dollar store that works just as well.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like this eyelash curler. And it’s pink! When you can find it pink, that is! Lol, just a nice touch. I really like the grip on this curler, it’s large and easy to grasp. Fits my eyeshadow perfectly and doesn’t allow my eyelashes to clump up. I like the spring in it as well, as I find it easier to control how hard you are pressing down to curl. COVERGIRL Deluxe Eyelash Curler with Spring
sierra m.
battle creek
works very good and was very good for the price. i would defiantly buy again, or even for a gift. it was easy to use and was very smooth. i have long lashes and it curled all of them!
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
An eyelash curler is an eyelashes curled. This one does the trick. It’s not flat like some cheaper brands are and it helps before I put my mascara on. Good price and good results. It’s due time I get a new one!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I keep using this mostly because I have it and I still have refills but I don’t love it. I’m still looking for a GREAT curler. I’ve gone through so many and have yet to find a great one. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend because I haven’t had a great experience
Betsy A.
Silver Spring, MD
I’m not a big fan of cover girl products but i went to buy this anyway, i use it all the time it’s very easy to use you can’t go wrong with it. The product has been discontinued so i don’t think you’ll find more out there.