BY COVERGIRL #69 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler has a contoured design that fits close to the lash line for maximum curl.   Cushioned slip resistant grips and the spring lever action provide perfect control.  Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is not intended to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Deluxe Eyelash Curler with Spring
  • "This is a staple product for me when it comes to doing make up I have to make sure my lashes are nice and curled" in 1 review
  • "I use eyelash curlers every day and this one is very awesome." in 1 review
  • "So you can't go wrong with it." in 1 review
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Waco, TX
I have used this curler for years! I bought it on a whim at Target, after my last curler bit the dust. I thought it would be good enough until I could get to Ulta to buy a "good" one. I have been to Ulta many times since, but have not purchased another curler. This curler gets the job done quickly and easily. There is no "pinching" or weird crimping in my lashes. I would definitely recommend this curler to others!
rebeca o.
rebeca o.
Cypress, TX
this comes with the whole kit and combootel !!! It's got everything you need to make those eyelashes amazingly beautiful and it's very affordable!!! Covergirl has always made sure to have great products for a amazing price this is just proof be covergirl beautiful and try it today I did and I loved it !!!
Quinteria h.
Quinteria h.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the curlers mostly because it lets you know you dont neee fake lashes it lifts your lashes without pulling them out. With the lashes brush i put oil on it and brush my lashes softly everyday so that it can grow and im happy to say it grew but guys if you decide to purchase this product Go for it!!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Newport News, VA
I like this eye lash curler. it does wonders for my eyelashes. I have acne prone skin. i purchased this item from target. it's very easy to use but the first one i bought the spring broke so i had to buy another. I probably wouldn't buy another, maybe try a different brand.
Anelise M.
Anelise M.
I like this eyelash curler, but I'm not sure if the price is worth it. I have bought other eyelash curlers that are store brand (krogers) that work just as well. This is not intended as a dig on the product, I just think that there are similar items that are cheaper.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I bought this product from my local drugstore when I needed a quick fix replacement for an older curler, not thinking it would work as effectively as It does or that I would love it so much! It's such an easy way to get the appearance of long volumous lashes!
Allie W.
Allie W.
Winchester, KY
This was the first eyelash curler I ever owned. It works great and its not pricey at all! It lasted me for a good year or so before I bought a new one, I was really impressed. It worked even better than a high end one I tried. I would recommend it to anyone!
Cheyenna W.
Cheyenna W.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love everything that comes in this kit! Definitely helps to build your makeup kit up and give you essential pieces that you can use daily. The curler is definitely easy to use. Comfortable finger grips. Love the eyelash comb as well and use it DAILY!
member-54b64d021
member-54b64d021
New York City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently own this curler.cannot leave the house without using this product. Amongst the many eyelash curlers out there this one is the bomb bo doubt about that. I would definitely buy this again.i would recommend this for any new Comer to makeup
Logan H.
Logan H.
Danville, CA
These eyelash curlers absolute curl my eyelashes to perfection. They are easy to use, effective, and are really cute in design. They are usually very soft on my lashes as well. I really enjoy using these and I use them almost every single day!