BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler has a contoured design that fits close to the lash line for maximum curl.   Cushioned slip resistant grips and the spring lever action provide perfect control.  Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is not intended to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Deluxe Eyelash Curler with Spring
  • "Great eyelash curler. You can't go wrong with this one. It makes my eyelashes look so full and long! " in 46 reviews
  • "It work really good on your eyelashes it a full kit it great it so I recommend you guy to use it." in 15 reviews
  • "I use eyelash curlers every day and this one is very awesome." in 1 review
  • "So you can't go wrong with it." in 1 review
  • "This is a staple product for me when it comes to doing make up I have to make sure my lashes are nice and curled" in 1 review
Tristyn L.
My eyelashes always got caught in this curler. It’s never happened with my revlon curler though. The springs also wear down very easy. It’s not my favorite but it works. Although I wouldn’t purchase it again, it may be different for y’all!
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
To me a lash curler is a lash curler, like I could use any kind and it wouldn’t matter. but I love the grips on this and the color is so pretty! It gets the job done and I would recommend! Plus it’s affordable ;)
Tiffany R.
Pikeville, KY
The eyelash curler works awesome. I do not have a preferred brand so I just happened to come across it at Walmart and decided I had to have one. I've also bought one from the dollar store that works just as well.
sierra m.
Bellevue, MI
works very good and was very good for the price. i would defiantly buy again, or even for a gift. it was easy to use and was very smooth. i have long lashes and it curled all of them!
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
An eyelash curler is an eyelashes curled. This one does the trick. It’s not flat like some cheaper brands are and it helps before I put my mascara on. Good price and good results. It’s due time I get a new one!
Kylie N.
This eyelash curler does its job perfectly! I bought it at Walgreens and it wasn’t expensive at all. It’s cute and sleek! It was worth the cost, and it wasn’t pricey at all. I’m satisfied with this purchase!
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
It's a good curler! It's pretty basic, nothing super special, but it's cheap and gets the job done. You need to buy the rubber curler replacement things though, because you'll need to replace them relatively quickly.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
This eyelash curler is good for a good affordable price what I didn’t like was how the grip to hold was to small which gave me a hard time but other than that it works really good and keeps my eyelashes on point
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite curler! My eyelashes are basically straight and point downwards. This curler curls them up nicely and lasts. It also has a spring on them to help keep them strong and last longer. I only replace mine when they break, which has only happened once.