BY COVERGIRL #77 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This professional curler has a contoured design that fits close to the lash line for maximum curl.   Cushioned slip resistant grips and the spring lever action provide perfect control.  Two bonus curler pads are included. Satisfaction Guarantee:  This product is not intended to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanships.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

COVERGIRL Deluxe Eyelash Curler with Spring
  • "This is a staple product for me when it comes to doing make up I have to make sure my lashes are nice and curled" in 1 review
  • "I use eyelash curlers every day and this one is very awesome." in 1 review
  • "So you can't go wrong with it." in 1 review
Rosemary P.
North Port, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite curler! My eyelashes are basically straight and point downwards. This curler curls them up nicely and lasts. It also has a spring on them to help keep them strong and last longer. I only replace mine when they break, which has only happened once.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ actually really like that the spring had been included with this eyelash curler. I️ love eyelash curlers and am still on the hunt for the perfect one. I️ know that sounds funny there are a lot of good ones out there like this one but I’m still on the hunt for the ULTIMATE lash curler. I️ have itty bitty baby lashes and nothing really makes them look curly and luscious BUT this eyelash curler will give you a good bang for your buck. Very affordable, works well, gets the job done👍🏼
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! I don’t always use an eye lash curler but when I do this one works great. Gives my eye lashes the lift and curl I’m wanting. Easy to use and has never cut or pulled out any of my lashes. I’d definitely recommend.
Nicoletta N.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An eyelash curler is an eyelashes curled. This one does the trick. It’s not flat like some cheaper brands are and it helps before I put my mascara on. Good price and good results. It’s due time I get a new one!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep using this mostly because I have it and I still have refills but I don’t love it. I’m still looking for a GREAT curler. I’ve gone through so many and have yet to find a great one. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend because I haven’t had a great experience
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely like the higher priced name brand eyelash curlers, but this is what I have now and it works ok. It was super duper cheap, which is a plus. I will keep using it and would purchase the same one in the future when in a pinch!
Palmira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well one tim i was going to curl my lashes and the red grips rolled and it slipped out of my hand anf it ripped my lashes out so i looked all dumb with lashes on one side and bone in the other. ....i then had to learn to put on lashes.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of these however I have yet to figure out how to use then correctly. I feel like no matter what I do i cannot get my lashes to hold a curl! I feel these would work for somebody who knows what they're doing.
Kaylah H.
Anchorage, AK
I felt this curler wasn't as great over time. I got mine at Walmart and soon felt I had to go back and buy another one. it's possible it was defective but it didn't seem to curl my lashes but instead made a weird line through them. Very similar to crinkles.