COVERGIRL Cuticle Scissors with Sharpener uploaded by Brandy B.COVERGIRL Cuticle Scissors with Sharpener uploaded by Doretta W.

BY COVERGIRL #55 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These personal care scissors are specially designed with ultra fine tips that cut even the smallest, most delicate cuticles or hangnails. Quality Scissors with Curved Blades Satisfaction Guaranteed:  This product is guaranteed to be superior in lasting performance, free from defects in material and workmanship.  Return defective items for replacement. ;

Lisette D.
perris
Honestly they work really good and do their job. The sharpener works great! It’s better then the one you find at dollar stores most break and bend, these actually are very strong and cut great . I recommend them !
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
This item does well for what I need it to do. For the price, I'm okay with this product's performance. I use them all the time and I would tell everyone to buy them. Cover Girl Cuticle Scissors with Sharpener is a great product and is so much more easier to use than other products.
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
Although very small these scissors are precise and sharp. They definitely get the job done in the hardest most tender and small places. They leave my cuticles looking professionally done and they are always DIY. I would recommend these scissors to all the girls that love a get at home pedi!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a very sharp scissors so you have to be very careful when using it. Not a big fan because it is so pointed so keep stick me, if you know how to use it then you should not have a problem with it. This came in a gift set, would recommend this product.
Melina l.
Senatobia Ms
careful this product is the best it is really sharp and then it coes with the sharpener which is the bomb first tie user and i was very happy with the results with the sharpener you can make the sissiors shappers to get in thosse hard to reach corners
Yisbeli A.
This product is very useful. I using it like twice a moth because I like making my nails look beautiful! I buy it at Target. I've tried other brands but this one is by far the better one. The price is also good. I totally recommend it to everyone! You'll love it.
Paige K.
Britt, IA
100%. Guys and Gals this product is a miracle worker. It is super sharp. So... Make sure not to cut yourself. I rate this overall to any other type. This one is my favorite. I am a first time user. But now, I am hooked. I recommend this to anyone willing to try!!
WENDY M.
Love, love this clipper.  Bought it to replace my old one and have been very please. This is the first time I bought them, and they are easy to use and I love the sharpener. Size is convenient and easy to hold.  I have already recommended them to my mom.
Kathi K.
You can't just polish your nails and think you're done. There is more that goes in to it. With this cuticle scissors you get your nails ready before you apply the polish. I buy this at Walmart for a great price. I've used this before and I will use it again.
Dena F.
Fort Lauderdale
I love this scissors! They really are so useful. I once had a habit of bitting my nails instead of using nail tools. Once I starting using this product that stop. It's so handy and I can shove it in my purse or clutch with ease.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My last cuticle scissors snapped in half with minimal use, are these sturdy?