BY COVERGIRL #48 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This tool is made of quality stainless steel to be durable and long lasting. Easily removes cuticles Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent. .

Paola M.
Duluth, GA
This cuticle pusher is my best friend. I use it EVERYTIME I do my nails (that’s at least once a week). I couldn’t live without it. Great price and you can find it on CVS. It is highly recommended, you won’t regret it!
Debra S.
Ray
I've carried one of these with me for as long as I can remember (we're talking 8th grade here, people!) I purchased it at Wal-Mart as I always do. I am a repeat offender, I must admit. It is easy to use, but I do not recommend going ham at first because the blades are sharp and can make your cuticles bleed. I will always carry one, so yes, I will be purchasing one when the other goes dull.
Yudelkys G.
miami
I do not like this product at all I think it's dangerous xq you have to pass it to q he can cut and the fact made it so that the price goes in the hand I feel it is the worst. Maybe it's a question of taste but I think there are other better tools and they are not dangerous.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
This is a pointy stick. That is what it is, and all it is. You use the stick to push your cuticles back along with your nausea at the fact that you spent good money on a fancy stick to push your cuticle back with. That is all it does. It is a covergirl fancy stick.
Rushelle P.
Conley, GA
I love that this cuter doesn't cause you PAIN.  if you use the clippers you take the risk of actually cutting your cuticule... and we all know the pain of split skin when your cuticles are damaged.  I usually by them from walmart once they wear out.  But if you are going to buy anything to maintain your cuticles this would be the product
Mendi E.
I absolutely love this product. These are my favorties when it has the pusher and the clipper blade, it is so easy to use and amazingly handy. It seems to work as well as my covergirl but I would buy it again if I neded to it works well and I love it .  I bought it at walmart
Katelynn A.
Wichita, KS
Love! Who knew it could be so easy to give yourself a pedicure? My cuticles and nails grow pretty quick so I need something easy to use and durable. The only recommendation I would have is to make the product a tad longer than it is but other than that totally recommend.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the inexpensive price this is a decent product, however, it is very easy to scratch the surface of your nail with this. I try to avoid access texture while doing my nails as much as possible so I choose other cuticle pushers over this one. Would recommend something else.
Stephanie M.
Dallas, TX
I love this type of cuticle cutter, so easy and inexpensive! The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because it dulls easily. But I do really love it enough to buy time after time. I would recommend this, coming from someone who's cuticles grow entirely too fast!!!
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product it is easy to use and it cleans out the cuticle well. Some of the other brands which I have used is not as good as this one. You have to be careful when using it , it will break. It cost a little more that the other brands but I would recommend.