This specially designed cuticle nipper has an inner spring for added control. Inner Spring for Added Control Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent.

How often do you remove the cuticles?
Do these nippers come in other color metals? I cant seem to find them near me.
Start your review of COVERGIRL Cuticle Nipper!
How would you rate this product?
They keep my cuticles trimmed and they work very well and I love using this product and it has lasted me very long
Newport News, VA
Love this product. So easy to use and really works. Feels and looks like I had a fresh medi.
These are great and keep me from Biting at or picking at my cuticles. They are a lifesaver between salon visits. And not a bad price either.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Super fácil de utilizar, me gusta como se ajusta a mis mano y la segudad que me da para poder arreglar mis uñas👍🏽👍🏽
Baltimore, MD
Inexpensive and good quality. I’ve had mine forever and they still work well. They’re sharp so you don’t have to pool on your cuticle. They serve their purpose. I recommend them.
San Antonio, TX
I only get these cuticle nippers right here .. Yes very easy to handle. It get the job done..
Pompano Beach, FL
1,242 reviews
Dull, not a very fine point. Rhe spring clip frequently pops out, and I've cut myself once or twice. 2 stars for the cheaper price point
East moline , IL
Very reasonable price and sharp. Comes in handy when doing your nails at home. Would recommend having different colors lol
Other cuticle clippers ive used in the past break really easy. Either that or they cause super nasty hangnails. This doesn’t do any of that and makes the job 10 times easier and cleanser. I’d recommend this to others
Maitland, FL
Como no soy una profesional en el arrea no suelo usarla seguido pero es muy fácil cómoda y económica me funciona genial en especial para esas equinas dolorosas ella me ayuda a ir eliminando poco a poco casa una de ellas - As I am not a professional in the area, I do not use it often but it is very easy, comfortable and economical, it works great especially for those painful equines, she helps me to gradually eliminate one of them.