COVERGIRL Cuticle Nipper uploaded by javiera b.

BY COVERGIRL #41 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This specially designed cuticle nipper has an inner spring for added control. Inner Spring for Added Control Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent.

Buy on Amazon
Doddi G.
I have a pair of cuticle nail clippers and I love them, they are very sharp and the edges get to the skin that needs to be removed. I wouldn't advise a small child to use this product due to it being very sharp, I recommend this product. The nail salons use this very same product, I use it myself and I'm a licensed manicurist. Be sure not to use these on the healthy live tissue above the nail plate. this tool is just for the dead skin on the nail plate.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Camden, NY
I have a pair of cuticle nail clippers from Covergirl and I love them, they are very sharp and the edges get to the skin that needs to be removed. I wouldn't advise a small child to use this product due to it being very sharp, I recommend this product, the nail salons use this very same product, I use it myself so i don't have to go to the nail salon..I love it!!!
Tina W.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
Cuticles be gone, I use these all the time to not only help with reducing my hang nails but keeping them trim. In the past I have used scissors and I don't like them as well. These cuticle cutters will remain in my regime.
Pros: Work very well to reduce hang nails. Easy to operate.
Cons: Gotta be careful not to cut too deep.
Will buy them again.
Kaytlin K.
Kaytlin K.
Cortland, OH
Easy to use with a sharp cutting surface so you don't have to clip more than once. I'm a first time user and I do like these clippers. I have tried other cuticle cutters but never the clippers. I purchased my nippers at Walmart. I would purchase this product again because it comes in handy for those harder to cut pieces on your toes.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Windham, ME
I love my covergirl cuticle nippers. They are easy to use and fit nicely into my hand. They are sharp and can get your cuticles looking smooth. I would not even think about nail care with out them. I would highly recommend them, but would advise not allowing children using them due to they are sharp.
Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Tampa, FL
These cuticle nippers are a great price and stay sharp for years. They are comfortable to use and a great value. They can be found at any store that carries Cover Girl beauty products. I have purchased several pairs of these over the years. Cover Girl Cuticle Nippers stand up to the CG reputation
Madi E.
Madi E.
Ostrander, Ohio
I personally like these clippers but I wouldn't say their the best of the best. They can be a little harsh on hands and feet, and if you aren't careful you can make your self bleed. These are pretty easy to use but they are a little on the heavy side for a pair of cuticle clippers.
Myleena J.
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
I enjoy using these when I give my self an at home pedi! It gets the job done and it's effective. Leaves you looking like you've just come from the shop! Easy grip. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to save money in your pocket, but still looking to get salon results.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
College Station, TX
I have used the cuticle clipper in the past and been satisfied with it. Not the best I've ever used on account of it breaking periodically. I have found a few that are better but they are a little pricier. I would get another one if the problem arose again. Would 5/10 recommend
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
I could not live with out these. I use them very often. I suffer from ingrown toe nail and these help me take the nail out. When I remove the nail my toe feels relieved. These are the only ones that work for me. I LOVE it! If I ever loose it I would definitely buy again.
Doddi G.
Do these nippers come in other color metals? I cant seem to find them near me.