COVERGIRL Cuticle Nipper uploaded by javiera b.

BY COVERGIRL #42 in Cuticle Clippers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This specially designed cuticle nipper has an inner spring for added control. Inner Spring for Added Control Lifetime Guarantee:  To be functionally perfect and free from defects.  Items must be returned before replacement is sent.

Buy on Amazon
Paola M.
Duluth, GA
This covergirl cuticle nipper takes away all that dead skin you want to remove. Is so much better than other brands I’ve used before and I found it on CVS on a very good price. I would definitely buy it again!
Kátia Susanna Ferreira F.
Newnan, GA
COVERGIRL Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation My skin is oily and did not feel good for a long duration of the product, but I got good coverage and I liked it
Doddi G.
I have a pair of cuticle nail clippers and I love them, they are very sharp and the edges get to the skin that needs to be removed. I wouldn't advise a small child to use this product due to it being very sharp, I recommend this product. The nail salons use this very same product, I use it myself and I'm a licensed manicurist. Be sure not to use these on the healthy live tissue above the nail plate. this tool is just for the dead skin on the nail plate.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
Best cuticle clippers in the world! Easy to hold and have the perfect angle to get everything. I got these from Walmart for a decent price. I recommend to anyone who clips their cuticles.
They are also good for nail/cuticle biters. My nephew bites his nails and cuticles and we have found that if you clip them for him he won't/can't bite them.
I personally used to bite my nails and cuticles and I found the keeping a file and these clippers in my purse help keep me from bitting them. I would just clip or file what was bothering me and then leave it alone.
Beky B.
This is a good product, Cover Girl I love it because this product takes care of my cuticle very well and with it I am very grateful. Without further delay, super recommended although I always recommend that we use this type of products very carefully and first we go to a professional To stay with the steps to follow.
Kim S.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this Cuticle Nipper about 2 weeks ago because the last one I had was starting to lose it's sharpness.  I used the new one maybe 3 times and it will no longer open and close.  I have no idea what happened to it!  It wasn't damaged in any way and has always been in my makeup drawer on my vanity.  Not very happy!
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
What would I do without this handy little tool that keeps me from looking like a savage?!?!?! This is one of my favs. Keeps my cuticle looking nice by clipping away hang nails and loose skin around my nails without cutting my finger off.
NINIBETH D.
DORAL, FL
Esta cutícula cutícula Me encanta porque logra cortar las cutículas perfectamente. Su mango de apoyo es muy cómodo y su material es muy resistente. El borde de la abrazadera dura mucho. Su precio es accesible por lo que considero que no deberían mejorar algo.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
This is a must have product to throw into any makeup/nail bag! The clippers fit into your hand easily and make the job a painless, quick and simple one! I have such an issue with cuticles and always run my cuticle nipper over my nails after a shower. It's a clean cut every time! Plus, for the price... Who can beat it?!
Lourdes B.
Fresno
ever since i was in elementary i was introduce to getting my pedicure and manicure.  i use this weekly or as i need it.  It keep my nails and toenails pretty and free of sharp edges.  The value of the product is so good, i bought another one.  now i have 2 one for my nails and toe nails.
Doddi G.
Do these nippers come in other color metals? I cant seem to find them near me.