BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Erika A.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Bronzed Glow 770, Rose Quartz 415, Sugar Almond 010, Parisian Pink 040, In The Nude 550
Love these lipsticks they apply very easy come in nice packaging and are very creamy and last a long time.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Review for: In The Nude 550
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It is comfortable on my lips. The color is fantastic. It was my first time purchasing the nude. I am a big fan.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Iced Mauve 420, French Toast 715, #292 Pixie Pink, Powerpink, Really Red 575, Covergirl Continuous Color Lipstick Self-renewing #805 Berry Brown Full Size., Cream Classic Red, Midnight Mauve 540, Continous Color Lipstick Smokey Rose (Pack of 2), Self-Renewing Lipstick 0.13 oz; 3 g, Vintage Wine 425, Covergirl Continuous Color Lipstick Self-renewing #550 Coco Blush Full Size., It'S Your Mauve 030
Favorite, I will use this brand until the day that I die. It lasts Forever and is very reasonably priced. I personally do not use the brush that is provided I use a larger one. It has a nice compact mirror inside as well
Marlena H.
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Covergirl Continuous Color Lipstick Self-renewing #805 Berry Brown Full Size.
Very inviting color that smooths evenly across my lips. I've purchased several products from covergirl and it has always lived up to my expectations. The price is very reasonable and a good value for your money. I highly recommend covergirl for everyone.
ferhat n.
ferhat n.
Blida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Covergirl Continuous Color Lipstick Self-renewing #550 Coco Blush Full Size.
This is magical i love it verry verry much *__* you must get it now yes yes now use it :) ;) :* we love it ;) :) yes
Erin E.
Erin E.
cincinnati
Review for: CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick, In The Nude, 0.13 Ounce
I love everything nude so this shade was totally for me, only downside is it doesn't stay on allll nightbut that's a problem with all lipstick so no big deal!
Martina H.
Martina H.
Review for: CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick, In The Nude, 0.13 Ounce
I love their lipstick it stays on and looks good. I enjoy the various colors and the price really isn't that bad.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Broken Arrow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color. Easy to apply. Affordable and will be getting it again when I run out of the first one
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fort Worth
Review for: Cover Girl Continuous Color Cream Lipstick Warm Brick #025 0.13 oz
Love Covergirl lipsticks. They always feel creamy and do not bleed. Very good selection of colors. I do wish the lids stayed on a little better.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Kent, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Left a weird flake on my lips and didn't last long at all. The color was really pretty though, I just wouldn't buy again!
Cammie S.
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ever on sale?