BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

COVERGIRL Continuous Color Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks come in a nice variety of colors, however they aren't as long lasting as other lip products so you may need to reapply a few times during the day." in 43 reviews
  • "I use this lipstick and I love it. The color is so natural and it stays on all day I recommend anyone who likes to go all day without reapplying their makeup to use this" in 39 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is great, a bright fire hydrant red, and the texture is somewhat creamy but doesn't really run. Love how long it lasts for!" in 31 reviews
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
Review for: CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick, Iceblue Pink 505 0.13 oz more...
These lipsticks are do cheap and do worth the money. Such pretty shades and very moisturizing. I never feel like it's too light, too dark. The only issue I have with these us you have yo apply and apply and apply and keep applying. Worth the money for sure!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs, MS
One of my favorite blushes before I ventured into high end makeup. Their colors are very pigment. Minus points for blendability, minus points for packaging, mine always broke!!! However this is a good everyday blush for natural looks.
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I purchased this product and I liked it. I normally do not use too much blush and I was able to find a color that wasn't too overpowering. It went on pretty sheer at first and I was able to add until I got the perfect look for me. I would buy it again. It is a REALLY great price.
Stephanie V.
Santa teresa
Review for: Moisture Enriched Blush 0.3 oz; 8 g more...
This blush is cute and leaves good product on my cheeks. The price is good for what you get. I wish it was more pigment. It is buildable when you apply it 3 times and it's easy to blend. I would recommend these to my friends.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Bronzed Glow 770 more...
For a lipstick, this product is really nice. It does require multiple re-applications throughout the day so I don't know if I'd call long-lasting but it's still a great lipstick. The color is gorgeous and my lips did feel moisturized.
Samantha R.
Review for: CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick / Colour Lip Stick Toasted Almond (795) more...
They still sell these lipsticks and I see them at my local grocery store. They are a good lipstick if your on a budget or just starting out. They have natural colors and some frosted colors. If I had to buy this again I would.
Waverly D.
The brush is a super awkward size and shape. The color is nice though. The pigment is decent. My only real issue is the pallet and brush size. It works for many skin tones and I would recommend it because its not too expensive.
Alisa S.
Flippin, AR
I really like this blush.  The brush that comes with it is really small though.  I just used my own blush brush though.  The blush goes on very evenly, and adds subtle color to the cheeks. I have pale skin, and this particular shade was just a little too dark for me, but otherwise I really liked it.
Liz R.
San Juan, PR
Review for: Iced Mauve 420, Bronzed Peach 015, Golden Apricot 725 more...
Ver este labial me trae lo mejores recuerdos de mi adolescencia. Covergirl fue una de las primeras marcas de cosméticos faciales que use y estos labiales fueron un éxito, larga duración, fácil aplicación y prácticos para llevar en tu cartera. En definitiva lo recomiendo.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Covergirl is a brand that I've relied on for many years. A huge selection of products to choose from and a wide variety of colors as well. I really like the Continuous Color Moisture Enriched blush. As I get older, my skin has been more on the dry side, and this blush seems to absorb and stay fresh through the day better than other powder types, without giving a powdery look. And the price point is competitive too. I will definitely continue to use it!
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Is this product ever on sale?