BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

COVERGIRL Continuous Color Lipstick
  • "These lipsticks come in a nice variety of colors, however they aren't as long lasting as other lip products so you may need to reapply a few times during the day." in 43 reviews
  • "I use this lipstick and I love it. The color is so natural and it stays on all day I recommend anyone who likes to go all day without reapplying their makeup to use this" in 39 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is great, a bright fire hydrant red, and the texture is somewhat creamy but doesn't really run. Love how long it lasts for!" in 31 reviews
Keyanna K.
Review for: Really Red 575, Cream Classic Red, In The Nude 550, Rose Quartz 415, Vintage Wine 425, Iceblue Pink more...
I absolutely love everything about this brand of lipstick. My favorite color is the Ice Pink!! I would recommend this to anyone who loves lipstick that does wipe away as fast as most! 5 stars from me! ☺️
Haley S.
Springfield , MO
These are great!!! Beautiful color and pigmentation. Stays in well and has lots of great color options. You can always trust CoverGirl to have good quality makeup, especially lipstick.
Madison C.
Got this lipstick in a bright red for the holidays and special occasions. It's alright. It seemed to come off very easily and needed to be reapplied quite often.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
Love this lipstick. It lasts. It’s smooth. It looks good on. Cover girl is a nice brand as well it isn’t too expensive and comes in many colors and brands. Would buy again and I would also recommend it to others.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Pure Gloss 005 more...
Listen, if you're looking for an affordable/good quality lipstick, I HIGHLY recommend Covergirl! I always found that lipstick would dry my lips out or make them look a little beaten and crusty. However, this brand and any color they make, made my lips so hydrated! The colors were so natural that on days where I wouldn't wear a face full of makeup, I'd throw some lipstick on and feel my best! This can be found anywhere, especially drug stores. The price is amazing and you really get more than you pay for!
Taryn M.
Peckville , PA
I bought this blush while traveling on a work trip. It got the job done for the few days I used it, however I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was in a pinch. I didn't find that I could apply this blush evenly- I was often left having to blend for quite a while to get rid of that initial brush stroke. I also felt like the shade was not true to what it looked like in the compact.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
The pigment in this blush is great for a drugstore product. I have no complaints about the quality of the makeup. I do not like the brush that comes with it, I would rather have more blush and no brush than the dinky little brush this comes with! But overall great product for a great price
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Bistro Burgandy 430 more...
The color is really nice, but the lipstick is cheap.  It doesn't last very long. Everything that I drink or touch with my lips wears the lipstick in full and I need to reapply, which becomes a pain.  I wouldn't buy this again. I have bought another lipstick and which I don't use that neither because of the same issue.  On a side note. Don't buy cheap lipstick you get what you pay for.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I use this blush everyday. It goes on light and I am able to control how much I apply because it is a powder instead of a cream. This is my go-to blush becasue it is very affordable and still looks great, even better than some of the higher proced products. I love the choice of colors as mine changes from winter to summer depending on my skin tone. I will continue to buy this product.
sayra s.
Review for: Valentine Rose 535 more...
Love this so much! It's affordable and always great to my lips. It's so spreadable and allows me to have a cooling lip while looking glamorous! It's also really affordable so I love buying this! It's very great and I would recommend to anyone who has lips that look crusty!
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Is this product ever on sale?