BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Bistro Burgandy 430
The color is really nice, but the lipstick is cheap.  It doesn't last very long. Everything that I drink or touch with my lips wears the lipstick in full and I need to reapply, which becomes a pain.  I wouldn't buy this again. I have bought another lipstick and which I don't use that neither because of the same issue.  On a side note. Don't buy cheap lipstick you get what you pay for.
Paola H.
I use this blush almost daily. A few simple light strokes provides enough color to last several hours. It is easy to blend and dose not leave streaks. The color looks natural and pretty. When applied the color is what you see in the packet and can be layered for more intense color.
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I use this blush everyday. It goes on light and I am able to control how much I apply because it is a powder instead of a cream. This is my go-to blush becasue it is very affordable and still looks great, even better than some of the higher proced products. I love the choice of colors as mine changes from winter to summer depending on my skin tone. I will continue to buy this product.
sayra s.
Review for: Valentine Rose 535
Love this so much! It's affordable and always great to my lips. It's so spreadable and allows me to have a cooling lip while looking glamorous! It's also really affordable so I love buying this! It's very great and I would recommend to anyone who has lips that look crusty!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to blush for any look that I do. I usually use this on my clients as well and they love it. It stays on your face all day long, it's easy to blend, and it's buildable. It adds some color that is much needed to my face. I won't stop buying this product.
Karissa R.
Kyle
Review for: CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick, Classic Red, 0.13 Ounce
I love this product and it is very true to its name, definitely a classic red. Who doesn't love a good red lippie?? This used to be my go to red lipstick before I discovered one by mac that I love but this could definitely be a possible dupe! I highly recommend. There is hardly any transfer and is very moisturizing yet kind of matte, perfect mixture!
Nicole G.
Paragould
Review for: Bistro Burgundy 430 Bottles
I love this formula the lipstick itself is very buttery rich smooth formula I got the shade in a dark dark red almost Brown I really love the full coverage it gives me and I like how long the product lasts. For a quick and cheap every day lipstick this is my go to specially if I'm going out.
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
This product is very compact and great to put in a traveling case and take it along with you. The Colors are limited but the ones that are available are shimmery and easy to blend into your face. The price of the product is affordable and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Rita P.
Martinsburg
Not as good as higher end blushes but does the job and is inexpensive and easy to find in your local stores. I found it to be very pigmented and have to blend a lot. Lasts about half the day or a little longer. I usally buy this when I can't afford to get the higher end blushes.
Marissa R.
El Paso, TX
I bought the shade 'Rose Quartz.' I did not like it whatsoever. The price was cheap and the quality of the product showed. The color was extremely patchy and the smell was so overwhelming that I had to take it off because it was nauseating. The formula itself was drying and not at creamy at all. I'm very disappointed in this product.
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ever on sale?