BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Some of the blushes in this line are beautiful, but I find some of them to be way too chalky. For the price, they are okay. I wish they didn't come with that useless brush either. That's definitely not a good brush to use when applying blush, I feel like that's just a waste.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Satsuma, AL
Review for: Continuous Color Cameo Pink
Truthfully really not into a lot of drugstore products. I prefer more highend. I feel a lot of drugstore products i have tried are chalky or don't last as long on the face and you can't swatch them in store like a lot of highend products you can get free samples at the store.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blushes are a great option for someone that wants to try out many color options. They blend easy and are simple to build color for lighter or darker skin tones. Definitely keep color for a long time. I have been using for a long time and will continue to do so!
Maria F.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to blush for any look that I do. I usually use this on my clients as well and they love it. It stays on your face all day long, it's easy to blend, and it's buildable. It adds some color that is much needed to my face. I won't stop buying this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stayed on through a hard cider tasting, which was great! I expected it to be gone before we even got there. It did start to fade by the end, but never did I leave a lipstick mark on the glass either. The color was so vibrant at the beginning and immediately stuck!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Beachwood, OH
I've tested out a few of these and I'm tired of wasting money and effort finding one that fits with my skin tone. A lot just show up too light even in comparison to how they look in person so if advise my African American girlies to pick a darker shade of any.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Review for: Continuous Color Cameo Pink
Didn't really like this product because the pigmentation was really bad and it smelt weird. Doesn't really last long on the skin and packaging is really plain. Also CoverGirl is really heavy dependent on animal testing. Wouldn't recommend or buy again.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sunbury, OH
This blush worked okay, but it didn't seem to stay on all day. I also didn't love the color I had. It's ok for the price but I wouldn't buy again. It is convenient to buy at grocery stores etc thought without needing to go to a makeup store.
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Review for: Continuous Color Cameo Pink
This is a really good blush for starting out! I have a medium skin tone, so this mauvey color suits me well. If you haven't really ever played with blush, Covergirl blushes are cheap and good enough quality/pigment that they work nicely!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Chavies, KY
When I used to use this all the time, I loved the feel of this blush and there are some of the prettiest colors to choose from. The only problem I had was they're not very pigmented, but when I built them up, they were great.
Cammie S.
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ever on sale?