BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing against cover girl because I used to love love their products I haven't used it in forever because I am now in higher end makeup that I adore and bars and lorac blushes are my go too. I don't remember anything about the blush since it been that long besides compared to the higher end stuff I stopped liking it. I mean it not bad for drug store but feel the higher end stuff is worth the buy. But I feel people should always do their research on the high end they want to try.
Krista W.
Krista W.
I really thought that I would like the Cover girl Continuous Color Moisturize Enriched Blush when I purchased it. The color was pretty, and I thought having moisture in the name would make it a smooth texture. Unfortunately, this blush turned out to be dry and chalky which made my already dry skin look like leather. There also wasn't much pigment upon application. Price was good, but not the quality I am looking for. Unfortunately, I don't plan on buying again.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good lipstick for thr price. I always like to have a few less expensive drug store brands in my mix because I go thru so much lipstick! I use these for casual days. I wouldn't really call this continuous color as replication is necessary throughout the day, but the color choices are awesome and the depth of the pigments are really good! Overall, this is a good lipstick to have in your arsenal for those mascara and lipstick only days.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Middletown , OH
I love Covergirl Outlast lipstick. I have several shades of this lipstick and it is amazing. It has bright vivid colors that lasts all day. It doesn't wear off like some of the others I have tried in the past. It stays on your lips and not everything else. It makes your lips look soft and pretty. It is also a great moisturizing lipstick. My lips are soft and smooth all day. I highly recommend this product for the perfect lips every time.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This long-wearing, moisturizing lipstick has long been a favorite of mine. I started wearing it in high school and it's still on rotation in my makeup bag and I always have at least one in my purse. It has a smooth feel on my lips and does not wear off like others do. It's also pretty inexpensive. It's better than some of the high-end lipsticks I've tried. I highly recommend it.
Allyssa O.
Allyssa O.
Muncie, IN
This product is reliable but not great. This type of blush has been around since I was very little and I don't think the formula has changed since. This color did not look good on my skin tone but I think it would on others. I think there are other blushes out there around he same price range that stay on longer.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this blush. I don't believe I need a luxury brand for blush, and this does exactly what I need it to do. It's very pigmented and stays on all day! Plus, you can find at your local grocery store and most drugstores. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something affordable and efficient.
Nargis T.
Nargis T.
Annandale, VA
It's a good product it's just it's not very pigmented , you have to pack the product on for it to show , it's sheer and , it's not true to color in the packaging it looks brighter
Than it actually looks when you put it on.i would recommend it if you want a really natural look and barely want anything to show.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
My daughtet love this color and this lipstick as you can see in the picture. Its color is true. The Covergirl Continuous Color is long lasting so I don't have to worry about reapplying. It's easy to apply and goes on evenly, smoothly and moisturizes as well. It's definitely a favorite of mine and affordable.
Megan S.
Megan S.
East Ellijay, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is great because of money, but I wasn't a fan of it. I had to use a different brush then the one it came with because of the coverage. The color option is good, but you have to be careful or else you will look to pinkish. It is good if you are on a budget, but its not something I would buy again.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
How bright is this
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this actually last and does it have a weird taste or smell?
cynthia f.
cynthia f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new lipstick . does anyone have recommendations?
fernanda c.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many hours does his lipstick last long?
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this brand come in a dark red/ wine shade?