BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this lipstick to review and was so pleased with the results! I typically wear a more conservative color but found this Colorlicious Hot to be sassy and fun for both nights out and even at the office without being too flashy. I loved the long-lasting wear; I was able to kiss my children and not leave a smudge. It glides on smooth and provides full, even coverage. I appreciated the flat tone as opposed to a glossy, shiny finish
Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick outlasts a lot of other expensive lipsticks. For the price it’s a really great value. I didn’t have to worry about it bleeding or coming off. Lasted pretty much all day. I will definitely buy again
Leah W.
Long Beach , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I will use it until it's gone! Lol. It stays on pretty good. I'm not really a lipstick person though. For the price, it's just ok to me.
Andrea G.
Camdenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl lipstick! The formula is creamy and a great amount of pigmentation. It does seem to smear a bit through the day and I do find myself having to reapply once or twice.
Jessica S.
Review for: Midnight Mauve 540
I love this color so much. I bought it with a coupon I had and figured I’d just take a chance, but it has become my favorite lipstick. The color goes nicely with everything and I love that it lasts for hours instead of just a few minutes. Only problem is that it can come off on things easily.
Madison C.
Got this lipstick in a bright red for the holidays and special occasions. It's alright. It seemed to come off very easily and needed to be reapplied quite often.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite right now. Love the rich color, smooth application, and longevity of the stain. It still doesn’t last all day, but a quick touch up now and then keeps it looking spot on!
Madison M.
Review for: Rose Quartz 415
Love love love this lipstick! Not only is it affordable it is also very pretty! I love this color it adds just the right amount of color and I wear it for every day looks and even for date nights with a bold eye!
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this one too. The colors are good and come in various shades and hues. They last a really long time, even if you eat, drink, or get sweaty. It gets 2 thumbs up from me. I'd highly recommend the product.
Hannah W.
Cataula, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Does this work well?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
How is the pigmentation in this lipstick?
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this product yet but I'm curious to know if it lasts long or does it wash off fast??
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
Anyone used this product?
Mayra M.
Fresno, CA
Someone knows if this lipstick leaves stains In your clothes or glass when wearing ir?