BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Emily L.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick outlasts a lot of other expensive lipsticks. For the price it’s a really great value. I didn’t have to worry about it bleeding or coming off. Lasted pretty much all day. I will definitely buy again
Hannah W.
Kennesaw
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS!!! The pigment is sooo rich and the color pay off is very vibrant! I love their formula and the way the products smell!! And this color in particular is amazing for all skin types and is beautiful for the fall!!
Jessica S.
Review for: Midnight Mauve 540
I love this color so much. I bought it with a coupon I had and figured I’d just take a chance, but it has become my favorite lipstick. The color goes nicely with everything and I love that it lasts for hours instead of just a few minutes. Only problem is that it can come off on things easily.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite right now. Love the rich color, smooth application, and longevity of the stain. It still doesn’t last all day, but a quick touch up now and then keeps it looking spot on!
Madison M.
Review for: Rose Quartz 415
Love love love this lipstick! Not only is it affordable it is also very pretty! I love this color it adds just the right amount of color and I wear it for every day looks and even for date nights with a bold eye!
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this one too. The colors are good and come in various shades and hues. They last a really long time, even if you eat, drink, or get sweaty. It gets 2 thumbs up from me. I'd highly recommend the product.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
Review for: Bistro Burgandy 430
I was iffy about purchasing this product but after some time of wearing yet I thought in love with it. I actually bought two more recently because they are so easy to apply. The color pay off is also amazing it's worth the price.
Bailey H.
Review for: In The Nude 550
Fair price, goes on smooth and effortlessly. Sturdy packaging, cap stays on well. Color is a great everyday my lips but better color. Last for a decent amount of time and would recommend
Danielle M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl lipstick is just your basic lipstick. I have only used this a few times and it doesn't stay on the greatest. It works well if you just need a color for a little bit of time. It is also pretty cheap too!
elizabeth g.
colorado springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product that I swear by. I buy multiple just because I constantly use them and it’s that good I wouldn’t think of using another brands cause It lives up to what it promises!! You should try it too!!
Mabel N.
Windsor, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a daily lipstick any recommendations? Not to dramatic something soft and cute for casual day
Rachael F.
Ireland
I've never tried covergirl simply because its not available in my country :( their products seem so good though I was wondering are they distributing to Ireland soon??
Dana A.
amman
Whati would try this but I couldn't find it herr in Jordan so please help me if you know where I can find this product?
Sally P.
Saint Louisvl, OH
Is this good for people with sensitive eyes?
THERESA N.
Belleville , Ontario
Is it really long lasting ????