BY COVERGIRL

The moisture-rich formula and long-lasting lipstick formula help keep lips soft and colorfully protected.

Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing against cover girl because I used to love love their products I haven't used it in forever because I am now in higher end makeup that I adore and bars and lorac blushes are my go too. I don't remember anything about the blush since it been that long besides compared to the higher end stuff I stopped liking it. I mean it not bad for drug store but feel the higher end stuff is worth the buy. But I feel people should always do their research on the high end they want to try.
Krista W.
I really thought that I would like the Cover girl Continuous Color Moisturize Enriched Blush when I purchased it. The color was pretty, and I thought having moisture in the name would make it a smooth texture. Unfortunately, this blush turned out to be dry and chalky which made my already dry skin look like leather. There also wasn't much pigment upon application. Price was good, but not the quality I am looking for. Unfortunately, I don't plan on buying again.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good lipstick for thr price. I always like to have a few less expensive drug store brands in my mix because I go thru so much lipstick! I use these for casual days. I wouldn't really call this continuous color as replication is necessary throughout the day, but the color choices are awesome and the depth of the pigments are really good! Overall, this is a good lipstick to have in your arsenal for those mascara and lipstick only days.
Allyssa O.
Muncie, IN
This product is reliable but not great. This type of blush has been around since I was very little and I don't think the formula has changed since. This color did not look good on my skin tone but I think it would on others. I think there are other blushes out there around he same price range that stay on longer.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this blush. I don't believe I need a luxury brand for blush, and this does exactly what I need it to do. It's very pigmented and stays on all day! Plus, you can find at your local grocery store and most drugstores. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for something affordable and efficient.
Nargis T.
Annandale, VA
It's a good product it's just it's not very pigmented , you have to pack the product on for it to show , it's sheer and , it's not true to color in the packaging it looks brighter
Than it actually looks when you put it on.i would recommend it if you want a really natural look and barely want anything to show.
Cindy B.
Tampa, FL
My daughtet love this color and this lipstick as you can see in the picture. Its color is true. The Covergirl Continuous Color is long lasting so I don't have to worry about reapplying. It's easy to apply and goes on evenly, smoothly and moisturizes as well. It's definitely a favorite of mine and affordable.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always looking for a quality blush that is reasonably priced. This was not the one for me unfortunately. It wasn't as easy to blend as I would have liked. The color payoff wasn't as good as other brands I've tried. The color wasn't very natural looking in my opinion. Won't be buying this again.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dance team uses this blush and we wear it when we perform at basketball games, football games and at competition. It looks flattering on everyone on the team and makes our faces poo. You can get it to be lighter or you can get it darker. It is very build able and I would recommend it to friends
Elena J.
Hacienda Heights, CA
This blush is terrible. I found it to be extremely splotchy and powdery. It was hard to apply and the color pay off just wasn't there. I would have to use so much product to get a little of color. Whatever color I did get in my cheeks was very hard to blend out. I would not recommend this product.
Cammie S.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these but I'm afraid to wear them out of the house. Lol. I'm always skeptical with lip colors. I'm just wondering if I would have to reapply a lot or if it stays on all day
Daryenne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it come in multiple colors?
Hannah J.
What's the lasting power on this product?
Nary S.
High Point, NC
Best cover girl product you've used?
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product ever on sale?