COVERGIRL Continuous Color 3 In 1 Nail Polish Wild Rasberry #084 uploaded by Briana J.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cover Girl Continuous Color 3 In 1 Nail Polish, Wild Rasberry #084 - 0.33 Oz Long lasting, shiny color. Base coat, color and top coat in one easy step. - See more at:...

Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
I do a lot of cleaning with 4 children at home so my hands easily become a wreck, including my nails!! I love this polish because it has a great glossy looking finish and it stays on days longer than other brands!
Alita J.
Crystal lake , IL
Love love love this product! The color is very pigmented you only need one or two coats and not 3-4 like some brands have. It’s so easy to use, very convenient, and you can just carry it around your purse.
Alex S.
CA
I really really like this nail polish formula, and really wish it wasn't discontinued. I prefer this formula to the cover girl outlast nail polish, which is the only other formula from cover girl that I have tried. I really like how thin the formula is, and even of the brush doesn't seem like anything special, it just does something magical on the nails when applying this polish. I always get compliments when I'm wearing these nail polishes, more so than when I'm wearing more expensive or high and nail lacquer. Please cover girl, bring this formula back, or at least release these shades in whatever formula you are you're currently selling.
Taryn I.
Atherton , CA
This nail polish gets the job done but it wasn’t exactly the best. It was cheap so you would assume you get what you pay for. Compared to other salon brands is thinner and more watery but it’s still a more affordable alternative.
Kelsey C.
Chesapeake, VA
Although the color of this polish was beautiful, it didn’t last nearly as long as other polishes I own. It wasn’t pricey at all, but you definitely get what you pay for with this polish. Will not buy the product again.
Lenora W.
75041
Great nail polish! I love it esoecially in pink and red. Pretty nails just makes a girl feel like a lady. Men love a well manicured woman. Great way to bond with the young ladies 1-99.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This nail polish works great! It gives a nice shine and didn't chip at all for a few days. I would definitely try this nail polish again. I just wish it had more shades available.
Meira S.
This product is all right. It requires two coats & you still may get a patchy effect. The brush is neither here nor there. For me it chipped within a day and a half of wear.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
I have a few of these CoverGirl polishes. The colors are bright and look really nice with applications and a top coat. Long lasting too.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Pretty color and lasts decently long without chips. Good value for the polish, compared to other brands. Easy glide-on application.
Sarah G.
How long does this nail polish stay on nails before it starts chipping? What do you think about the color?