BY COVERGIRL

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

OVERVIEW

• Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
  • Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
  • Available in 10 scented shades

• I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one i...18 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry l...14 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but was wondering are t...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm
  • "These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone." in 239 reviews
  • "I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! " in 161 reviews
  • "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 50 reviews
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Sprinkle more...
I love this stuff! I had used the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment before and wasn't that impressed for the price tag. This is a good dupe for it, it smells amazing, like sweet lemon, and has a pretty decent amount of color for a balm. It makes my lips feel super smooth and moisturized. I'm not a big fan of lipstick, I love balms and this is perfect for me to have some color! I'm definitely going to have to pick up a couple different colors. I've been looking for this for a few months, none of my drugstores ever got them! I finally found it at Target for $6.99 which is very reasonable in my opinion. They also have a nice range of colors, there are some that are less pigmented if you're not into bright lips.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Review for: Spice more...
I've been wearing this all week and I haven't looked for my regular lipsticks once. This product is moisturizing and comfortable. It has a light color payoff but I wear eye makeup so the light lip color works for me. I have soda and it's a light reddish color. The consistency is very much like Fresh's high end lip balms and the colors are similar as well. My lips feel soft and never dry. Although this product is not advertised as a stain, I feel like the color stains my lips. I have to constantly reapply after Eating and drinking but In between meals, there's still color on my lips. This is a great bargain
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I have one of these Colorlicious "Oh sugar" in Gumdrop. I love the texture, and how it glides on my lips. I also like when I rub my lips together, it feels like I have sugar grains on my lips lol. I'm not too big on the color I bought though. Gumdrop is a pretty color, but I think it would look better on a more lighter skin tone. I'm native american, so pinks and nudes are usually my go to. I wanted to go out of my norm and got this color. Its hydrating, I will admit that. I don't think its worth 7$ though. Maybe I would like it more if I had a prettier color that matches my skin tone better. This gumdrop color on my lips does nothing to bring my complexion out. I love the packaging, and how girly the tubes are. I would recommend this to women who want a half lipstick/half lip balm. If you don't like a sugary, grainy texture on your lips, then I would not recommend. Overall, I give this product 4 stars. Could be better. Could have prettier colors, but I love how it feels on my lips.
Jessica S.
Dickinson, ND
Review for: Spice more...
These balms have a hint of color to them so you can put it on lightly or apply multiple layers for more color. They’re super smooth, feel nice on my lips, and smell good. I use it on it’s own and also as a base for whatever lip stain or lipstick I want to use. So far I have two shades, but I plan to get some other shades in the future.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Punch more...
My new absolute favorite colored lip balm! These are perfect - they glide on really smoothly, have an especially lovely feel on the lips and are really moisturizing. The formula is quite thin so it doesn't go on thickly (unlike my Pixie tinted balm - which I otherwise love!). They taste/smell amazing - very sweet and sugary, with a hint of mint maybe (unlike my Burt's Bees, which has that chemical aftertaste). Punch is one of the brighter shades, but it can be subtle if you just swipe on one coat. If you add a few more swipes, you can build up the color to a pretty but still soft red (unlike the ELF red tinted balm, which goes on like a bright and garish full color lipstick!). I feel like I have to buy this in every color.
Rena W.
Doral, FL
Review for: Colorlicious more...
This lip balm is perfect for #No makeup day 😉. It is moisturizing to the lips and build able to get that hint of tint you want. the smell is great also. I received this product courtesy of influenster.
Fatima C.
Review for: Taffy more...
The new Covergirl tinted lip balm is amazing! They are really moisturizing and have great pigmentation. The sweet smell is the icing on the cake. 💋
Ashley T.
Review for: Spice, Candy, Cupcake, Punch more...
Not o my do they smell good by they works really good. Makes the lips feel like brand new and soft .
Heather D.
La Vergne, TN
I love this lip balm! I love the way my lips feel when wearing it. It doesn't cake on, lasts all day, and makes my lips feel soft after I take it off
Claire O.
I got this product in my #covergirlvoxbox & i was so excited! it lasts for I'd say 2 hours before I reapply! It's great value & are priced at $5.19 at Target so they are super affordable! I personally got the color 3 Caramel & it's a great every day color that i always have in my purse or backpack depending on the day! the only con i have with this product is that it smells like old fashion lipstick but whenever i have it on my lips, it doesn't smell anymore! but my biggest Pro is that this balm is very moisturizing but it's not overly balmy where i feel that i can't have my windows in my car down! so it's a really great product!
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and she said it's like a soft lip balm. I wondered if this product is supposed to be a dupe of the fresh brand sugar lippies? I've loved the fresh brand sugar lips but they are really expensive ($24 each) and if this is a good dupe I'd love to get a few!
Jewls G.
Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especially around this time and I would love to know if this could help that out
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Can I use this as a balm to apply before going to sleep?
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Has anyone tried the darker colors? Are they more pigmented ?
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
Is it super pigmented or just like a tint?