COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm
Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.
- Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
- Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
- Available in 10 scented shades
Top Questions See all 257 Q&A
- "These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone." in 239 reviews
- "I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! " in 161 reviews
- "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 50 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos