BY COVERGIRL

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

OVERVIEW

• Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
  • Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
  • Available in 10 scented shades

• I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one i...18 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry l...14 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but was wondering are t...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm
  • "These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone." in 239 reviews
  • "I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! " in 161 reviews
  • "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 50 reviews
Annie N.
I got this product in gumdrop for free from Influenster. And I have never used any other lip color product besides lipstick. I don't like glossy textures. But this product is my favorite. The color stays on even after eating and drinking and it is a settle type of product. It is less popping but you are visibly pigmented. I loved the product so much that I went out and bought a spare of the same shade along with 5 other shades! Definitely would recommend and repurchase.
Evelin M.
I received this in a Voxbox and I was truly looking forward to trying it out, I wasn't a very big fan of the color however, I still wore it and I must say it is very soft on the lips! it's very hydrating! Due to the fact that I wasn't a fan of the color I used it before bed or when I was around the house and it left my lips very hydrated!
Dominique M.
Hempstead, NY
I don't usually put any products on my lips at all but this product almost made me feel like I was back in middle school with the lip balm and bright blue eyeshadow stage. I didn't notice it last throughout the day and I didn't notice my lips feeling any less dry than usual.
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
I have nearly half of all the shades and I love them all. They are nice and glossy and perfect for when I don't feel like wearing a lot of lip product. The only reason why I gave them four stars is because if you put them on too hard then the bullet does break. However, if this happens, just take a lit match on the bottom of the bullet, stick back on and keep in the fridge for 30 minutes. Still a great product though!
Nallely M.
Dallas , TX
I love this product, the color, the smell, and the amount of shine. The reason why I'm giving this 4 stars is because it is not as pigmented as I would like it to be. I use it as a topper on my favorite nude lipstick. I'm not a person who likes glossy lips but this product gives me a glossy look that I love!!! I totally recommend this product to whoever is wanting to buy it.
David G.
Davenport, IA
Where do I start months back influenster sent me a OH Sugar! Lipstick in the color caramel and I feel in love !!! I just ran out of it like 2weeks ago and I went to the store and bought 2 more it's worth the price smells greats leaves your lips super smooth and it has a light natural lip color tint it's just amazing totally recommend it's great for dry lips and everyday wear
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I love Covergirl Oh Sugar Lip Balm! I have the shade Cupcake. Very pretty pink tint. Makes lips soft and smooth. Very moisturizing! Smells really nice. Would recommend to others. I absolutely would purchase again! I received the shade Candy complimentary for testing purposes in a Covergirl SoLashy! Badge prize. I won the VoxBox in a contest by completing the So Lashy! Badge.
Samantha L.
I initially thought these were really amazing! They give a little color and felt somewhat hydrating. After a few months of playing with it I like the product still. It's not to be mistaken as a tinted lip balm or chapstick. It's more of a sheer lipstick formula, it just adds a little color and shine. I love to apply chapstick and then one of these for a little tint.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Spice more...
Already on my second tube. These smell amazing (sweet and citrusy) and are an effective, comfortable balm. These leave my lips feeling really soft an they impart a subtle, yet slightly buildable, beautiful color. They're perfect for throwing in your purse and applying anywhere, without a mirror. My one gripe is that toward the end of my first tube, the product got kind of mushy and gross and ended up breaking off. There is also a very very slight grittiness for some reason, but I don't mind it because it feels kind of exfoliating.
Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
I received this today in my cover girl badge prize box. I received the cupcake one, the first thing I fell in love with was the scent, the second was how nice it feels on my lips and the third is the color. I highly recommend this to anyone.
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and she said it's like a soft lip balm. I wondered if this product is supposed to be a dupe of the fresh brand sugar lippies? I've loved the fresh brand sugar lips but they are really expensive ($24 each) and if this is a good dupe I'd love to get a few!
Jewls G.
Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especially around this time and I would love to know if this could help that out
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Can I use this as a balm to apply before going to sleep?
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Has anyone tried the darker colors? Are they more pigmented ?
Kaitlin R.
Just wondering if this lip gloss dries out your lips because it looks so pretty but I have really sensitive lips?