Alyssa B.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Sprinkle more...
The Covergirl Oh Sugar Lip Balm is definitely one of my favorites that I own. The best part of this lip balm, besides the color, is that is actually very moisturizing! It doesn't leave my lips dry at all, but makes them feel pretty hydrated. The color that I have tried is the Sprinkle shade. It's really pretty and I was happily surprised that it wasn't too subtle for just being a lip balm. It really gives a nice pigment that makes my lips pop. I was also happy with how long it lasts too! It lasts a decent amount of time during the day before having to re-apply. For an affordable price this is very worth it :) Would love to purchase more colors!