Julie D.
Review for: Caramel more...
I previously wrote a review a bit back but would like to update it after using the product for a longer amount of time.  At first, I didn't think much of the product but have changed my mind with more use!

I bought the shade "caramel", thinking it had a lovely color, but when I started using it, realized it had no color whatsoever once applied.  At first, I didn't like that because I wanted it to double as a lipstick, but now I simply use it as a balm, and I'm happy with it for that.  It goes on easily, feels nice on the lips, and it stays on my lips a pretty decent amount of time.  I've found that having this product around rather than my usual lip balm encourages me to use it more often.  At first I just wanted to use it up but now I enjoy applying it and enjoy how moisturizing it feels.

I have also tried the shade "soda", and found that it had more color pigmentation, but that it wasn't as moisturizing.  If you're using this as a balm, I would definitely recommend the color "caramel", or number 3!  As an aside, the packaging is pretty and I like that it's a square shape, so it won't roll away.  Originally I said I wouldn't repurchase the product but I've changed my mind, and I probably would!